With a soft and chewy center and golden edges, these chocolate chip cookies are the best around. Grab a glass of milk and a stack of these irresistibly gooey chocolate chip cookies for the perfect snack. This chocolate chip cookie recipe couldn’t be easier to make, and there’s no dough chilling required!
There are thousands of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there, and this one is by far our favorite. The dough comes together easily and the cookies bake to golden perfection on a GoodCook AirPerfect Baking Sheet. We love that this recipe doesn’t call for chilling the dough – that’s an extra step we’re happy to leave out!
Want to prevent cookie dough spread without chilling the dough? We use the GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick Baking Sheet, which features a channeled surface to promote airflow so your cookie dough won’t spread and your cookies will bake evenly. With a non-stick surface, cookies will slide right off the sheet and clean-up is easier than ever!
Tips For Making The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- Use real, unsalted butter – there’s no good substitute.
- Don’t grease the cookie sheet. The dough will spread too much if you grease the cookie sheet. GoodCook AirPerfect Cookie Sheets are non-stick, so there’s no need to grease them!
- Use a GoodCook Cookie Scoop so the cookies have a uniform shape and bake evenly.
- Beat the butter and sugar for about 2-3 minutes, until the batter is nice and fluffy. Once you add the flour, don’t overmix the dough.
- Don’t overbake your cookies! Once the cookies come out of the oven, they continue to bake for a short period. Put on a timer and check them a few minutes before they’re ready.
Steps to Make The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a GoodCook Mixing Bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another GoodCook Mixing Bowl, cream the butter and sugar with a hand mixer until combined.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla into the butter and sugar mixture until fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix to combine.
- Using a GoodCook Cookie Scoop, scoop 2 Tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Repeat with the rest of the dough and place each dough ball evenly spaced on a GoodCook AirPerfect cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies just start to brown.
- Let the cookies sit for 2-4 minutes before placing on a GoodCook Wire Cooling Rack.
Snack time just got sweeter with the GoodCook line of bakeware and kitchen accessories. Start this recipe with a GoodCook Mixing Bowl and a GoodCook Cookie Scoop for best results. Bake up the dough on a GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick Baking Sheet to keep the cookies from spreading and for even baking. We love how easy it is to clean up! Are you ready to bake perfect chocolate chip cookies?
Bake & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
AirPerfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a medium mixing bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, with cream butter and sugar until combined. Add mix in eggs and vanilla until mixture is fluffy.
Add creamed sugar mixture to dry ingredients and gently stir until combined.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop 1/4 cup dough and roll into balls. Place dough balls evenly spaced on AirPerfect Cookie Sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until they start to lightly brown. Let cookies sit for 2-4 min before placing on cooling rack.