Keep your oven off this summer and make simple and easy no-bake charcuterie boxes. These fun and tasty dinner boxes come together effortlessly and require minimal clean-up, so you’ll be serving them all summer long! Each no-bake charcuterie box is packed with a medley of fresh fruit and veggies, salami, hard-boiled eggs, potato and Brussels sprout wedges, and an irresistible whipped honey ricotta dip for a satisfying and delicious dinner.
Kids are guaranteed to love these no-bake charcuterie boxes. Make a stack of these family-friendly dinner boxes and store them in the fridge for the easiest dinner ever. Bring them on a picnic, to the beach, or enjoy them right in your backyard!
We’ve got the best-kept secret for quickly slicing and dicing all the produce for these dinner boxes – the GoodCook® Fruit and Veggie divider. It slices almost any vegetable or fruit that fits into quarters–quickly, cleanly, and safely in a matter of seconds without a knife!
- The GoodCook® Fruit and Veggie Divider quarters smaller fruits and vegetables lengthwise from end to end.
- It’s great for meal prep and ideal for sheet pan meals to quickly cut baby potatoes and Brussels sprouts into quarters.
- Cut cucumbers and carrots into quartered spears for healthy snacking.
- Divide grapes into bite-size snacks for children or top your salads with cherry tomatoes and olives.
Steps to make summer no-bake charcuterie boxes
- Place the potatoes and Brussel sprouts in a microwave-safe container. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover the container with plastic wrap and microwave for 5-7 minutes, just until the potatoes are tender. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the ricotta, honey, lemon zest, thyme leaves (discard sprig), salt, and pepper. Spoon the whipped cheese into cupcake wrappers or small paper serving cups. Drizzle with olive oil. Place one cup each in four medium rectangle GoodCook® EveryWare food storage containers.
- With the GoodCook® Fruit and Veggie Divider, quarter potatoes, Brussel sprouts, carrots, cucumber, strawberries, grapes, kiwi, and eggs. Simply hold the outer sleeve to keep hands safe, insert the ingredient and push through with the press. The built-in slots will find the blade assembly every time so there’s no miss. The guides inside are designed to flex, so the tool will accommodate different shapes and sizes of produce without a problem.
- Arrange the fruit and veggies around the ricotta cup.
- Add cheese cubes.
- Fold 8 pieces of the pepperoni or salami and thread onto a 6” skewer. Place in food storage containers.
- Garnish with bay leaves and rosemary sprigs. Cover each container with food storage lids and store in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy within 3 days.
Tips for building perfect no-bake charcuterie boxes
- There are no hard rules for making no-bake charcuterie boxes. Swap out any of the fruits or veggies for your favorite.
- Sneak in some crackers or crostini for extra bulk.
- Fill in any spaces with fruit, crackers, nuts, or any other ingredient you crave.
- For a light dinner, aim for about 2-3 ounces of cheese and 2 ounces of meat per person.
- For a more satisfying dinner, aim for 4-5 oz. of cheese and 3 ounces of meat per person.
Get ready for summer with the GoodCook® line of cookware and kitchen accessories. It doesn’t take much for these tasty dinner boxes to come together, but you’ll need a GoodCook® Fruit and Veggie divider and four medium rectangle GoodCook® EveryWare Food Storage Containers. That’s all you need for a quick, simple, and delicious dinner that the whole family will love. Are you ready to get started on these summer-worthy dinner boxes?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Summer No-Bake Charcuterie Boxes with Whipped Honeyed Ricotta
- 12-16 baby potatoes
- 12 Brussel sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Sprig of 1 thyme (optional)
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 cup green and purple grapes
- 4 kiwi
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 32 pieces pepperoni or salami
- Fresh bay leaves & rosemary sprigs
Place potatoes and Brussel sprouts in a microwave-safe container. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap, microwave for 5-7 minutes, just until potatoes are tender. Cool.
In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add ricotta, honey, lemon zest, thyme leaves (discard sprig), salt, and pepper. Spoon into cupcake wrappers or small paper serving cups. Drizzle with olive oil. Place one cup each in four Medium Rectangle GoodCook Everyware food storage containers.
With the GoodCook Fruit and Veggie Divider, quarter potatoes, Brussel sprouts, carrots, cucumber, strawberries, grapes, kiwi, and eggs, arrange around a ricotta cup. Add cheese cubes.
Fold 8 pieces of the pepperoni or salami and thread onto a 6” skewer. Place in food storage containers.
Garnish with bay leaves and rosemary sprigs. Cover with food storage lids and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Keep in the fridge, enjoy within 3 days.