Make pizza night extra special with this Sausage, Broccoli, and Parmesan Pizza with White Sauce. The homemade dough comes together in a snap and the pizza bakes up with a golden brown crust, bubbly white sauce and flavorful sausage and broccoli toppings. This irresistible white pizza will quickly become your new favorite!
Making pizza at home is easier than you think, and the incredible flavors of this pizza will win you over. The secret to a crispy crust is to bake the dough on a GoodCook AirPerfect Pizza Pan. This pan delivers a perfect golden crust every time, and your pie won’t stick to the surface. It features a channeled surface for airflow and even baking, and it has an easy-to-clean nonstick surface.
Grab your GoodCook Pizza Cutter and enjoy a hot slice of gooey, cheesy homemade pizza.
Tips For Making Delicious Pizza At Home
- Make sure your oven is hot – crank up the heat or your crust won’t get crispy enough.
- Don’t use cold dough. If your dough has been in the fridge, remove it at least 30 minutes before getting started to help relax the gluten.
- Don’t overload the dough with sauce. You want enough sauce for flavor, but not enough to make the crust soggy.
- If you want a really crispy crust, stick the GoodCook AirPerfect Pan in the oven for 15 minutes to heat it up, then assemble the pizza on the hot pan.
Steps For Making White Pizza With Sausage And Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a medium GoodCook Mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm water, and let it sit until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a GoodCook sauté pan, cook down the Italian Sausage for 5 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for another 5 minutes, mixing often. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Add the flour, salt and olive oil to the yeast and sugar mixture in the GoodCook mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
- For the white sauce: In a GoodCook sauté pan, melt the butter, then add the flour and whisk for 1-2 minutes. Slowly add the milk, whisking until smooth and thick. Whisk in the garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the grated parmesan and whisk for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth. Set aside until ready to add to pizza dough.
- Place the pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll the dough into a 16 inch round and transfer to a GoodCook Airperfect pizza pan.
- Spread the white sauce evenly around the pizza dough. Add the cooked sausage and broccoli mixture evenly to the top of the pizza. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Let the pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.
With the GoodCook line of cookware and kitchen accessories, it’s easy to whip up a delicious and satisfying dinner. Start this pizza recipe with a GoodCook Mixing Bowl, a GoodCook Sauté Pan and a GoodCook Whisk for best results. Bake up the pizza pie on a GoodCook AirPerfect Pizza Pan for a crispy crust and even baking. We love how easy it is to clean up! Are you ready for pizza night?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom.
Sausage, Broccoli, and Parmesan Pizza with White Sauce
For the dough
For the sauce
For the pizza