Summertime is the perfect time for s’mores. But pulling out all the fixin’s for your backyard firepit can be a messy affair. Graham cracker crumbs everywhere. Melted chocolate dripping on nice patio chairs, marshmallows falling into the fire, sticky fingers. Let’s just admit that s’mores are scrumptious, but making s’mores isn’t always the most conveniently easy way to do dessert.
This year, save the classic grahams for your camping adventures, and whip up this crowd-friendly Salted Caramel Cheesecake S’mores Dip instead. For this recipe, we’ve teamed up with Challenge Cream Cheese to celebrate Real Summer Real Flavor to create a sweet ending to any summer evening. Perfect for parties and potlucks, this no-bake treat comes together in less than 10 minutes. A quick broil to toast the marshmallows, and it’s ready to serve.
- Did You Know? You could INSTANTLY WIN over $100,000 in cash with the 2016 Real Summer Real Flavor giveaway. Click here to learn more.
- White Chocolate Wonderful. Sub white chocolate chips for the dark chocolate in this recipe. If desired, sprinkle crushed macadamia nuts over the toasted marshmallows. Serve with ginger cookies for dipping.
- Triple Chocolate Overload. Nix the caramel and go for salted chocolate, instead. Omit the dulce de leche, toasting the marshmallows (you can even use chocolate marshmallows!) without any drizzle. Once toasted, drizzle with a dark chocolate syrup instead of caramel sauce.
- Make It Mini. Prepare personal-sized ramekins of dip, toast and share. Let everyone enjoy their own tiny pot of S’mores Dip!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 2
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 12
- 3 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (8 oz) boxes Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup squeezeable dulce de leche (or caramel ice cream sauce)
- 1 Tbsp sea salt flakes (like Maldon) or coarse sea salt
- 1 box graham sticks or graham crackers
Fun Flavor Twists
Chocolate cheesecake, dulce de leche and toasted marshmallows taste great together! But sometimes you need a flavor swap. If so, try this:
Get the Tools
Because this recipe is required a quick broil, we recommend preparing it in a sturdy cast iron pan, like the Good Cook 8″ Cast Iron Skillet or the Good Cook 10.75″ Cast Iron Grill Pan (seen above). For easy clean-up, line your pan with parchment paper before filling with dip.
Need other kitchen essentials? From spatulas to whisks, we’ve got everything you need to make this recipe in our Amazon store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Salted Caramel Cheesecake S’mores Dip
S’mores. Cheesecake. Salted Caramel. This crazy-simple dessert is the combination of all your summertime dreams.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt together 2 cups chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk just until smooth and stirrable. Place in a large bowl or stand mixer. Add cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Line a 8 or 10″ cast iron skillet with parchment paper. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into the bottom. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips. Top with marshmallows. Drizzle with 1/3 cup dulce de leche. Place under broiler, just until marshmallows are toasted (about 30-60 seconds). Remove and drizzl with remaining dulce de leche. Sprinkle with sea salt. Serve with graham sticks.