Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
These delicious cookies will satisfy any peanut butter lover’s cravings. Packed with chunky peanuts, these cookies are a classic and an all-time favorite.Serves: 36 cookies [3 dozen]
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1.Tools Needed: Good Cook Nonstick Medium Cookie Sheet and Cooling Rack
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Place butter in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft. Gradually sugars and beat until creamy.
4. Add salt, baking soda, egg and vanilla, beating well to combine. Add peanut butter and beat until incorporated.
5. Add flour gradually, beating until combined.
6. Drop dough by the rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheets. Bake until golden brown, about 13 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe created by Food Fanatics exclusively for Good Cook