Nothing says summer like a fresh peach tart! With multiple layers of phyllo, this tart will be crunchy and light. The white peaches in this tart boast a sweeter flavor than yellow peaches, giving you the sweetness that calls for less added sugar.
Combined with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, this dessert will be everyone’s favorite! Serve warm with ice cream or cold with a cold glass of milk. You surely will not be able to get enough of this delicious dessert, and the summer days it reminds you of!
Get the Tools
We used the Sweet Creations 18 x 13 half sheet tray perfect for a larger recipe like this. Its textured diamond pattern surface ensures your phyllo tart will get to the right amount of crunchiness. Its scratch-resistant nonstick surface will help make clean up fast that you can say, “I want summer to last!”
Peach Phyllo Tart
- 4lb White Peaches, Sliced
- 1 Package(16oz) Phyllo Dough
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4c Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 3 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- HEAT: oven to 400F.
- MIX: the brown sugar, flour, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, salt, and ground nutmeg until well mixed.
- ADD: the vanilla extract to the melted butter.
- LAYER: the phyllo dough on the GoodCook Textured Baking Sheet, allowing about an inch of overlap. Coat each layer with butter. Layer until all phyllo sheets have been used.
- SHINGLE: the sliced peaches in the phyllo dough one layer at a time, adding the brown sugar mix to each layer.
- POUR: the remaining butter over the last layer of peaches and brown sugar mix. Crimp the overlap into the baking sheet.
- BAKE: the tart for 30-35 minutes at 350F until the phyllo dough is golden brown. Allow cooling before serving.