Whip up a delicious dinner using simple ingredients you’ve got in your pantry or freezer…and WIN! with the GoodCook #OnePotChallenge. Our One-Pot Formula makes it easy to make your own custom one-pot pasta. Just plug your favorite flavors into our easy-to-follow recipe formula, take a photo and share on social and you’ll be entered to win!
This One Pot Meatball Stroganoff is a brilliantly simple way to do dinner. Frozen meatballs, veggies and egg noodles come together in one pot with an irresistibly creamy and delicious sauce. With our easy one-pot dinner formula, you’ll have this tasty meatball stroganoff on the table in 15 minutes flat.
We’ve developed a one-pot formula so you can easily make a variety of different dinners using ingredients you already have on hand. It’s a simple formula that calls for 1 cup of cooked protein, 2 cups of veggies, 8 ounces of pasta and 3 cups of liquid. Combine all of the ingredients in one pot, cook until pasta is al dente, and dinner is done. There’s no guesswork, ingredients are easy to substitute, and your whole family will love these flavorful and satisfying meals.
It’s easier than ever to prep ingredients with GoodCook. If the thought of chopping onions intimidates you, the GoodCook Vegetable Chopper is the perfect tool to keep your hands onion-free. It easily transforms a slice of onion into diced bits in seconds. We like to keep a GoodCook Santoku Knife handy for chopping the other veggies.
The GoodCook Classic Sauté Pan is perfect for browning the meatballs, adding the sauce and cooking the pasta. The flavors meld together for a truly delicious dinner. It’s roomy enough to cook up the whole meal and features a non-stick interior for easy cleaning.
This recipe is so easy to customize. We’ve listed some easy substitutions below:
- Don’t have frozen meatballs? Substitute Italian sausage, ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- If you’re out of garlic, use 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder for every clove of garlic the recipe calls for.
- If you don’t have grated parmesan cheese or if you’re vegan, substitute nutritional yeast for the grated parmesan.
- An equal amount of vegetable broth can be used in place of the beef broth.
- From fettucine to penne to gnocchi, any pasta can replace the egg noodles in this recipe.
- Replace the cream with 3/4 cup of sour cream and an additional ¾ cup of broth if you want a tangier taste.
- For more veggies, add 2 cups of sliced mushrooms or baby spinach when you add the meatballs to the pot
Here are all the steps you’ll need to get this creamy and delicious dinner on the table:
How to Make One-Pot Meatball Stroganoff
- In a large pot or GoodCook Classic Sauté Pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and onions, and sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add meatballs and brown for 3-4 minutes more.
- Add the broth, cream, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the noodles. Cover and cook on the stovetop over medium-high heat. Once it comes to a boil, stir and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pasta is al dente.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Take our basic one-pot formula and try it for yourself—it’s super easy, customizable, and perfect for getting dinner on the table fast. GoodCook has all the cookware and kitchen accessories you need to get started. From the GoodCook Vegetable Chopper to the GoodCook Classic Sauté Pan, you’re on your way to a tasty meal in 15 minutes. Are you ready to get cooking?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
One-Pot Meatball Stroganoff #OnePotChallenge
A simple stroganoff you can make in less than 20 minutes. We’ve used cream to thicken the sauce, but if you love that tangy taste of sour cream, swap the cream for 3/4 cup of sour cream and 3/4 additional cup of broth. For more veggies, add 2 cups of sliced mushrooms or baby spinach when you add the meatballs to the pot, saute for a few minutes, then add the broth. This recipe is so easy to customize, feel free to swap in whatever meat, pasta noodles or veggies you already have in your pantry or fridge. You can’t go wrong with this simple One-Pot formula!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups frozen meatballs
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon or ground mustard
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
In a large pot or deep-sided skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions, saute for 2-3 minutes, then add meatballs and brown 3-4 minutes more. Add broth, cream, Worcestershire, Dijon, and cheese. Stir in noodles. Cover and cook on the stovetop. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then stir and reduce heat to medium. Cook 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente. Garnish with parsley, if desired.