This summery corn pasta dish comes together all in one pot for a quick and tasty dinner. Featuring shell pasta, fresh grilled corn and a delectably creamy sauce, this flavorful dish takes just 15 minutes to make. Whip up a pot of delicious corn pasta for an easy, satisfying dinner that the whole family will love.
With this effortless one pot meal, there’s no need to drain the pasta. The cooking liquid gets absorbed and becomes part of the creamy sauce. Once off the heat, mayonnaise and parmesan cheese are added in—that’s the secret to an extra thick and creamy sauce. It all cooks up in a GoodCook Deep Sauté Pan With Lid, the perfect size pan to cook up a whole meal.
You can either grill the corn as the pasta cooks or grill it ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to use. We use a GoodCook Corn Stripper to easily remove corn kernels from the cob. The blade is made of durable stainless steel and removes up to 5 rows off the cob at one time. Now that’s a handy kitchen tool!
Grate a hunk of parmesan cheese for this recipe in no time with the GoodCook Vegetable Box Grater. It comes with an attachable container for catching, measuring and storing freshly grated foods.
With this recipe, summer flavors come together all in one pot for a satisfying and delicious dinner. What’s not to love about an easy and delicious meal with minimal cleanup?
This one pot recipe is easy to customize. We’ve listed some substitutions and add-ons below:
Recipe tips and substitutions
- Who doesn’t love bacon? Sprinkle on bacon bits to upgrade the flavor.
- Add ¼ – ½ cup torn fresh basil for an herby infusion.
- Any type of pasta can replace the shells in this recipe.
- Make this dish extra cheesy with a dollop of ricotta or burrata cheese on top.
- Add fresh lemon zest for a citrus boost.
Here are all the steps you’ll need to get this tasty one pot dinner on the table:
How to make one pot corn pasta
- In a large pot or GoodCook Deep Sauté Pan With Lid, add garlic, pasta, cream and broth.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring frequently with a GoodCook Wooden Spoon, until pasta is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise, parmesan and corn.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
With GoodCook, whip up a delicious pasta dinner all in one pot. From a GoodCook Vegetable Box Grater to a GoodCook Wooden Spoon to a GoodCook Deep Sauté Pan With Lid, you’re on your way to a delicious and filling summer pasta meal in 15 minutes. Are you ready to get cooking?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
One Pot Corn & Parm Pasta
- 12 oz ditalini or small shell pasta
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 cups grilled corn
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
Place pasta, garlic, cream and broth in an 11″ saute pan. Cover and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat, stir in mayonnaise, parmesan and corn. Garnish with parsley.
To grill corn: shuck corn, rub with olive oil. Place on a hot grill, cook each side just until kernels begin to char. Remove and allow to cool slightly before slicing kernels from cob.