Crispy One-Pan Baked Chicken Parmigiana is an easy, healthier version of your favorite Italian classic. Lean chicken breasts are coated in an irresistible Italian seasoning parmesan crust and oven baked with garlicky green beans and snap peas. This skinny, no-fuss One-Pan Baked Chicken Parmigiana is the perfect weeknight family meal.
We love one-pan dinners that come together quickly and clean up just as easily. And this slimmed down chicken parmigiana is the perfect fast, tasty one pan dinner. Baking the chicken on a GoodCook 17 x 11” Baking Sheet produces a crispy, crunchy crust that’s every bit as delicious as the fried version. The chicken is paired with flavorful green beans and snap peas, a combo that cooks evenly together and comes out of the oven all at the same time. At the last minute of cooking, the chicken is topped with marinara and a slice of mozzarella and broiled until melty. We can’t get enough of this unbelievably delicious and healthy weeknight dinner!
Get The Tools
Busy weeknights call for the GoodCook line of cookware and kitchen accessories. We use the GoodCook 17 x 11” Baking Sheet to get tasty sheet pan dinners on the table fast. It’s heavy-duty, has an easy-to-clean non-stick coating, and is just the right size for roasting a batch of protein and veggies together. And if you’re looking to reduce calories, the GoodCook Oil Sprayer distributes a light misting of oil without drenching your food. We’re on board with that! Are you ready for a healthy, quick and tasty one pan dinner?
Make & Share
Happy One Pan Chicken Parmigiana making! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
One Pan Baked Chicken Parmigiana
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 packet Italian Dressing mix
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups snap peas
- Olive oil sprayer
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and Italian dressing mix.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture. Place down the center of a GoodCook nonstick baking pan.
- In a large bowl, toss green beans and peas in garlic puree. Spread around the edges of the baking pan. Use the GoodCook oil sprayer to coat chicken, beans and peas with a light coating of olive oil. Salt and pepper.
- Bake 22-24 minutes. Remove pan from stove. Turn broiler on. If needed, move oven rack to highest setting.
- Spoon marinara on top of each chicken breast, top with a slice of mozzarella.
- Broil 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!