This One Pan Beef and Broccoli is a quick, easy and flavorful weeknight meal. Tender seared beef strips come together with broccoli in a flavorful Asian sauce for a tasty meal that’s ready in just 25 minutes. One Pan Beef and Broccoli is a healthy, quick alternative to ordering takeout.
There are so many reasons to love this from-scratch Asian classic – it packs in delicious flavors along with balanced nutrition. Grab your chopsticks for this irresistible Asian delight!
To get started, you’ll need a GoodCook® Touch Mixing Bowl and a GoodCook® Whisk for the sauce. Get the steak sliced with a sharp and sturdy GoodCook® Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife. Once all the ingredients are prepped, they come together in a GoodCook® Stir Fry Pan. It has an easy to clean nonstick interior and it’s roomy enough for this whole meal.
Here are all the steps you’ll need to get this tasty, flavorful meal on the table:
For the Stir Fry
- In a GoodCook® Mixing Bowl, whisk together the pressed garlic, hot water, soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch and sesame oil.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces, slice the beef thinly and set aside.
- In the GoodCook® Stir Fry Pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the broccoli and cook until soft. Remove the broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- In the same GoodCook® Stir Fry Pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the sliced beef and cook until golden brown.
- Add the sauce mixture to the beef and bring to a light simmer.
- Add the broccoli back into the skillet, stirring to combine. Cook for 3-4 minutes until warmed through.
Tips for serving
- White rice- quick-cooking, jasmine, basmati or sticky rice
- Brown rice
- Riced cauliflower- to cook riced cauliflower, toss the riced cauliflower in a skillet and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Zoodles- to cook zoodles, sauté zoodles in a skillet in olive oil for 2-3 minutes, or microwave, covered, for abut 2 minutes.
Tips for cooking a stir fry
- Don’t cook the stir fry on low heat.
- After slicing the beef, leave it out for a little while before cooking – the beef will cook faster and sear better at room temperature.
- Cut the broccoli and beef around the same size so they all cook at the same rate. Bonus – they’ll be easier to eat with chopsticks!
- Stir often to keep the food moving!
- Add sesame seeds and green onions for a stunning garnish.
With GoodCook®, this flavorful meal comes together quickly and easily. From the GoodCook® Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife to GoodCook® Touch Mixing Bowls to the GoodCook® Stir Fry Pan, GoodCook® has all of the bakeware, cookware and kitchen accessories to get started. Are you ready for this irresistible One-Pan Beef and Broccoli?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcookcom #goodcookcom
One-Pan Beef and Broccoli
- 2 lbs Beef, sliced thin
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup water, hot
- 5 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
Step 1 – In a bowl whisk together the garlic, hot water, soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, and sesame oil. Cut broccoli to bite size pieces and slice beef thinly, set aside.
Step 2 –In the fry pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once oil is hot, add your broccoli and cook until it is soft. Remove broccoli from pan and set aside.
Step 3 – In the same fry pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once oil is hot, add thinly sliced beef and cook until golden brown.
Step 4—Once beef is golden brown, add sauce mixture into pan and bring to a light simmer.
Step 5—Add broccoli back into the skillet, stirring to combine everything. Cook for 3-4 minutes until warmed through.