Make your summer sweeter with a batch of decadent No-Bake Snickers Pie Cupcakes. Fluffy, creamy cupcake filling is loaded with Snickers bar bits and topped with chocolate and caramel drizzle, all on a buttery graham cracker crust. These handy no bake cupcake treats are perfect for summer BBQs, picnics, and backyard parties.
Need an easy-to-make summer dessert that everyone will love? These irresistible no bake Snickers pie cupcakes are convenient, kid-friendly treats that are sure to satisfy sweet tooth cravings. They’re easy to assemble and you won’t need to turn on the oven!
The GoodCook® Sweet Creations 12-Cup Cupcake Pan is perfect for this recipe. This is the only cupcake pan you’ll ever need:
- Professional-quality 12-cup cupcake pan: Ensures a perfect bake every time for your favorite muffin and cupcake recipes
- Textured diamond-pattern surface: Promotes proper airflow for even heating without hotspots and offers additional stability and strength
- Scratch-resistant nonstick coating: Two layers of diamond-infused nonstick coating provide excellent release with or without cupcake liners while also making clean up quick and easy
- Bakery-style side walls: Designed at a 4 to 5-degree angle to keep items on the sheet and to create straighter edges for professional-looking baked goods
- Made with durable aluminized steel: Measures 14.8″ x 11.3″ x 1.2″ and is made with multi-layered .8mm gauge aluminized steel to resist warping and offer high-quality baking for years to come
Step To Make No-Bake Snickers Pie Cupcakes
- Line a GoodCook® Sweet Creations 12-Cup Cupcake Pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter. Spoon 1 1/2 Tablespoons of the mixture equally into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter to the stand mixer. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Add whipping cream and beat until well combined. Fold in 1/2 of the chopped Snickers.
- Spoon mixture atop the crust in each cup. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce. Top with remaining snickers. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight, until ready to serve.
Tips For Making Easy No-Bake Cupcakes
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature before beating it. It’s easier to get a whipped consistency with room-temperature cream cheese.
- Make sure the crust is well combined, and that all of the graham cracker crumbs are well coated with melted butter. The melted butter bonds the crumbs together once it’s cooled.
- Whip the filling well. Beat the filling until you get a thick consistency, about 3-4 minutes. A thicker filling will support the Snickers bits and keep them from sinking.
- Thoroughly chill the No Bake Snickers Pie Cupcakes in the fridge before serving.
How to Freeze Easy No-Bake Snickers Pie Cupcakes
- Place the cupcakes, without any garnishes, on a baking sheet, uncovered, and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen, wrap each cupcake in foil and place each cupcake inside a resealable freezer bag in the freezer. They can be frozen for up to 4 months. To thaw, place the cupcakes in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving, add the caramel and chocolate sauce and the Snickers bits.
Get started on whipping up yummy summer treats with the GoodCook® line of bakeware and accessories. For this recipe, you’ll need a GoodCook® Touch 5 QT Mixing Bowl and a GoodCook® Silicone Whisk, and a GoodCook® Spatula. Nestle, the cupcake liners in a GoodCook® Sweet Creations 12-Cup Cupcake Pan and you’re ready to get started. Gather your ingredients for these irresistible treats!
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
No-Bake Snickers Pie Cupcakes
- 2 cups (about 12 full crackers) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 8 oz. bricks (16 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 6 Snickers bars, chopped
Line a GoodCook Sweet Creations 12-Cup Cupcake Pan with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter. Spoon 1 1/2 tbsp of mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter to the mixture. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Add whipping cream and beat until well combined. Fold in 1/2 of the chopped Snickers.
Spoon mixture atop the crust in each cup. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce. Top with remaining snickers. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight, until ready to serve.