Posted by Goodcook.comhttps://www.goodcook.com/muffin-tin-molten-lava-cakes/
© 2021 GoodCook. All rights reserved.
Muffin Tin Molten Lava Cakes
ounces semisweet chocolate chips
stick unsalted butter
teaspoon vanilla extract
tablespoons all-purpose flour
eggs, room temperature
tablespoons of butter to coat muffin tin, melted
tablespoon cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, add your chocolate chips and butter.
- Place the bowl over a small saucepan that has simmering water in it.
- Allow the chocolate and butter to melt, stirring to mix it.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Sift 3 tablespoons of flour, cinnamon, salt, and sugar together.
- Add the flour mixture to your chocolate mixture, mixing well with an electric hand mixer.
- Add one egg at a time while mixing. Make sure the previous egg is completely mixed before adding the next.
- Once all eggs are added, mix until batter is creamy and has lightened in color. This should take about 4 minutes. Chill mixture for 15 minutes.
- Mix your remaining flour with your cocoa powder.
- Coat your muffin tin with your melted butter; Dust your cocoa/flour mixture into each muffin cup. Make sure you dust each cup completely, shaking out the excess.
- Bring your chocolate mixture out of the fridge and fill each muffin cup with ¼ cup of batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the muffin tin to cool for about 15 min.
- Remove muffins carefully.