If you like ice cream sundaes, you’ll love this irresistible berry banana ice cream sundae pie. Featuring a blend of berry ice cream, jam and frozen bananas in a vanilla cream cookie crust, all topped with whipped topping, fresh berries and a white chocolate drizzle. Perfect for summer, this Berry Banana Ice Cream Sundae Pie is refreshing, cool and sweet!
We’ve transformed the classic flavors of an ice cream sundae into a delightful berry banana ice cream sundae pie. The best part? You won’t need to turn on the oven to make this quick and easy dessert. Grab your food processor and a GoodCook Ceramic Pie Pan to get started. Pulse vanilla cream cookies in the food processor, transfer to a GoodCook Touch 5 Qt Mixing Bowl, add melted butter, then press into the GoodCook Ceramic Pie Pan.
For the pie, blend berry ice cream and frozen bananas until creamy and smooth. Place this mixture in the pie crust and add a layer of berry jam, followed by whipped topping. Add a white chocolate drizzle and festive sprinkles for the finishing touch. Be patient while the pie sets in the freezer, then add fresh fruit and cookie crumbles on top. Get ready to enjoy this cool and tasty treat!
The whole family will love this delicious no-bake ice cream pie. Here are all the steps you’ll need to assemble it:
How to make Berry Banana Ice Cream Sundae Pie
- Place the vanilla cream cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Transfer to a GoodCook Touch 5 Qt Mixing Bowl and add melted butter.
- Mix well, then press into the bottom of a GoodCook Ceramic Pie Pan, reserving 2 Tbsp.
- Place the pie pan in the fridge and allow to cool.
- Wipe the food processor clean and add the ice cream and bananas. Pulse until well combined.
- Spoon the banana and ice cream mixture into the pie crust.
- Place jam in a GoodCook OvenFresh Stoneware Mixing Bowl and microwave for 30-60 seconds, until softened and runny.
- Spread jam atop the ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream, whites chocolate drizzle and sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Prepare the fruit by tossing together in a small bowl.
- To serve, place a dollop of fruit on top of each portion. Garnish with a sprinkle of cookie crust crumble.
- Add the fruit and cookie crumble toppings right before serving. You can add the whipped topping, chocolate drizzle and sprinkles, then place the pie back into the freezer until ready to serve. Add the fresh fruit and cookie crumble right before serving.
- As tempting as it is to dig right in, follow the instructions for chilling in order for all the layers set up properly.
- You can use either whipped topping or whipped cream in this recipe, but the whipped topping sets better.
- Feel free to use your favorite sundae toppings to decorate the pie. Sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, toffee bits, chopped nuts, caramel or fudge sauce will all work.
Enjoy the perfect summer dessert with the GoodCook line of bakeware and kitchen accessories. From a GoodCook Touch 5 Qt Mixing Bowl to a GoodCook Ceramic Pie Pan, GoodCook has everything you need to whip up this stunning pie. Are you ready to make this cool and dreamy treat?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Berry Banana Ice Cream Sundae Pie
- 20 vanilla creme cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pint berry ice cream (any flavor), softened
- 1 ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup berry jam (any flavor)
- 1 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup white chocolate drizzle
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup pitted cherries
Place cookies in a food processor. Pulse until finely crumbled. Transfer to a bowl, add melted butter. Mix well, then press into the bottom of a GoodCook mini ceramic pie pan, reserving 2 Tbsp. Place pie pans in fridge, allow to cool.
Wipe food processor clean. Add ice cream and bananas. Pulse in food processor until well combined. Spoon into pie crust. Place jam in a microwave-safe container and microwave for 30-60 seconds, until softened and runny. Spread jam atop ice cream. Top with whipped cream and white chocolate drizzle. Freeze until ready to serve.
Prepare fruit by tossing together in a small bowl. To serve, place a dollop of fresh fruit on top of each portion. Garnish with a sprinkles and cookie crust crumble.