Wake up to a creamy and delicious latte coffee drink with this easy and delicious recipe. A French press is all you need to get coffee house flavors your way, right at home. Follow our simple steps and start sipping on this warm and cozy latte in the comfort of your own kitchen.
A classic coffeehouse favorite, the latte starts with robust coffee
You don’t need a fancy, expensive espresso machine to enjoy a latte. The GoodCook® Koffē 8-Cup Coffee Press is perfect for making this delicious brew. With this reusable filter coffee press, you’ll be sipping the cleanest and greenest cup of coffee around. It features a durable glass carafe that’s heat- and thermal-shock resistant, and a stainless-steel filter designed specifically to keep sediment out of your brew and ensure the purest flavor.
It’s simple and easy to make a steaming cup of joe with the GoodCook® Koffē 8-Cup Coffee Press – just add coffee grounds to the carafe and pour in hot water using the measurement markings on the carafe to get the perfect ratio. Let the grounds steep for a few minutes, then press the plunger down. When it’s time to clean, there’s a simple-to-use push button that releases the glass carafe from the plastic frame.
Follow these easy steps for a cozy and delicious flat white coffee drink:
Steps to make strong coffee for the latte
- Scoop 2 Tablespoons of ground coffee into the carafe.
- Pour boiling hot water over the coffee grounds, adding water until the 8oz marking on the carafe.
- Stir to saturate the coffee grounds and the hot water.
- Place plunger in the carafe and press down on the handle, stopping at the water mark.
- Let the coffee brew for 2 minutes.
- Press plunger all the way down.
- Pour into your favorite mug.
- Rinse out the Coffee Press for the next step.
Steps to prepare the milk for the latte
- Bring one cup of milk to a boil.
- Pour into the carafe.
- Press the plunger up and down quickly until the milk is foamy.
- Pour the milk over the coffee.
With the GoodCook® line of cookware and kitchen accessories, make a steaming mug of coffee-house coffee in the comfort of your own home. The GoodCook® Koffē 8-Cup Coffee Press features a heat resistant glass carafe made of thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass for maximum durability. It’s designed with a push-button carafe release for easy and safe removal whenever it needs cleaning. The stainless-steel filter keeps sediment out of your brew to ensure the purest flavor, and reusing the filter is the greenest way to brew your coffee. Measurement markings on the carafe are handy for measuring the exact amount to brew in ounces or milliliters. Your Coffee. Your Day. Your Way.
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom