Energize your day with a cool and indulgent DIY Mocha Cookie Iced Coffee. With freshly brewed coffee, chocolate syrup, chopped cookies, and more, you can whip up this decadent drink right at home. Enjoy a DIY Mocha Cookie Iced Coffee all by yourself or share with a loved one. Your Coffee. Your Day. Your Way.
Just like an iced coffee from your favorite coffee house, this delightful recipe calls for the tastiest of ingredients to bring you an irresistible coffee drink. For rich, robust coffee, we used a GoodCook Koffē 6-cup Moka Pot, perfect for brewing a batch of bold, Italian-style coffee.
Even beginners can master brewing in a Moka pot. Start by filling the base with water, adding coffee grounds to the top section, and putting the whole pot on the stovetop. As the water boils, it gets forced up through the settings in the top, and the pressure extracts a rich and flavorful brew.
The GoodCook Koffē 6-cup Moka Pot features a safety valve to keep you safe from high-pressure build-up, and it has an easy pour, heat-resistant handle for a seamless transition from stovetop to table.
You don’t want to miss out on this sweet, chocolaty cup of coffee goodness. Follow the steps below to make yourself this icy, delicious treat.
Steps To Make A DIY Mocha Cookie Iced Coffee
- Roughly chop the chocolate sandwich cookies using a GoodCook Chopper and set them aside.
- Brew a strong cup of Italian espresso-style coffee in our GoodCook Koffe Moka pot.
- Once the coffee is brewed, whisk in chocolate syrup and brown sugar. Let this mixture cool in the fridge.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour the cooled coffee mixture into the mugs. Top each mug with vanilla creamer, a heaping scoop of whipped cream, and chopped chocolate cookies. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles, then serve immediately.
- Use cold coffee in this recipe! If you pour a warm coffee over ice, this will result in a watered-down drink, and the whipped cream will melt immediately. Put the coffee in the freezer for about 20 minutes to cool down.
- Use salted caramel sauce in place of the chocolate sauce if you’re a caramel lover.
- Add chocolate sprinkles for a more fudgy flavor.
Make and Share
With the GoodCook line of cookware and kitchen accessories, you can be your barista in the comfort of your own home. Use a GoodCook Koffē 6-cup Moka Pot for rich, Italian flavored coffee. It features a safety valve to keep you safe from high-pressure build-up, and it has an easy pour, heat-resistant handle for a seamless transition from stovetop to table. Use a GoodCook Saute Pan and a GoodCook Whisk to bring together all the tasty flavors in this drink. Your Coffee. Your Day. Your Way.
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
DIY Mocha Cookie Iced Coffee
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2-3 Tbsp coffee grounds
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tbsp chocolate syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 1-2 Tbsp brown sugar (to taste)
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup vanilla creamer (or half-and-half)
- 1/4 cup whipped sweet cream
- 1 Tbsp chocolate sprinkles
Make a strong cup of coffee in the GoodCook Moka pot. Once brewed, add 3 Tbsp chocolate syrup and brown sugar to hot coffee. Cover and refrigerate until cool, up to overnight.
Rim a tall glass with chocolate syrup and crushed cookies. Fill the glass with ice. Add chilled mocha coffee mixture to the glass. Top with creamer and a dollop of sweet cream. Garnish with chocolate syrup, cookies, and sprinkles