Creamy Lobster Mac & Cheese is the ultimate seafood comfort food. This oven-baked dish is made with cavatappi pasta, chunks of lobster and an irresistibly rich and cheesy sauce. Treat your family to this delicious and satisfying Lobster Mac & Cheese.
We started with our favorite indulgent mac and cheese recipe, adding in lobster to make it extra delicious. The sauce is loaded with heavy cream, parmesan, mozzarella and gouda cheese, and it’s the cheesiest, most delicious sauce around.
Whether you buy fresh lobster at your local grocery store, online, or at a seafood market, it’s the perfect way to upgrade recipes like mac n’ cheese. It may seem intimidating to remove lobster meat from the shell, but the GoodCook Seafood Cracker makes this task easy. It features a durable hinge and ridged teeth for a firm grip. Get every last bit of lobster meat out of the shell with the GoodCook Seafood Cracker.
Once the lobster meat is ready, the pasta dish comes together easily. You’ll need a GoodCook 5 Qt Mixing Bowl to combine the cooked cavatappi, lobster, heavy cream, all of the cheeses, the flour, garlic salt and pepper. All of this cheesy goodness goes in a GoodCook OvenFresh Stoneware Casserole Dish, which goes seamlessly from oven to table. As the cheesy lobster pasta bakes, whip up a breadcumb topping that gets added to the dish for the last 15 minutes of cooking. Get ready to enjoy the richest, creamiest mac & cheese you’ve ever tasted!
The whole family will love this tasty twist on mac n’ cheese. Here are all the steps you’ll need to get this delicious dinner on the table:
How to make lobster mac and cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove lobster meat from the shells with the GoodCook Seafood Cracker. Discard all of the shells and place the lobster meat in a large GoodCook bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta, lobster, cream, all of the cheeses, the flour, garlic salt and pepper. Stir until well mixed. Transfer to a GoodCook OvenFresh Stoneware Casserole Dish, cover with foil, and bake for 34-40 minutes.
- As the mac and cheese bakes, make a breadcrumb topping. In a small bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter.
- Remove the foil from the pasta and sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over pasta. Bake for 15 minutes more, until breadcrumbs turn a light golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve using a GoodCook Nylon Spoon.
After the pasta cools to room temperature, cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil and store it in the fridge for up to 4 days.
This Lobster Mac & Cheese is a comforting and delicious dish. From the GoodCook Seafood Cracker to the GoodCook 5 Qt Mixing Bowl to the GoodCook OvenFresh Stoneware Casserole Dish, GoodCook has all the cookware and kitchen accessories you’ll need for this tasty recipe. Are you ready to get cracking?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcookcom #goodcookcom
Lobster Mac & Cheese
- 2 fresh lobsters, cooked OR 1lb of cooked lobster meat
- 1 pound cavatappi, cooked
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups gouda or white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Chopped parsley or chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove lobster meat from shells with the GoodCook Seafood cracker. Discard shell, place lobster in a large bowl.
- Add pasta, cream, cheeses, flour, garlic salt and pepper. Stir until well mixed. Transfer to a 9x13” baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter. Remove foil from pasta, sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over pasta. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until breadcrumbs turn a light golden brown.
- In a small bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter. Remove foil from pasta, sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over pasta. Bake for 15 minutes more, until breadcrumbs turn a light golden brown. If lighter breadcrumbs are desired, broil until golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.