Savor the taste of summer with a Beast-loaded burger. Don’t fret if you’re outside the delivery zone! You can make a Copycat Beast Burger right at home – ground sirloin patties are griddle-cooked, layered with melted American cheese, crispy bacon, and all the tasty fixin’s and sandwiched between a classic hamburger bun. Once you get a taste of these delicious Beast Burgers, you’ll be making them every week!
Fire up your griddle and bring the Beast experience into your own home. There’s everything to love about a juicy griddle-cooked burger with the tastiest toppings around. The GoodCook® Everyday Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is perfect for cooking up a tray of irresistible Copycat Beast Burgers. It features an Aluminum vessel that heats quickly and evenly, a nonstick interior and exterior for easy clean-up, and Bakelite oversized handles for safe transport.
When it comes to toppings, you can load these burgers up with all of your favorites. These burgers wouldn’t be the same without a dollop of smashed avocado to round out all of the strong flavors. The easiest way to prep your avocado is with the GoodCook® Avocado Multi-Tool. This all-in-one tool splits, pits, and slices avocados with ease. The pit is removed with one quick twist, and the slicer scoops the avocado from the skin in perfect slices. It also has a comfortable non-slip grip and is dishwasher safe.
There’s no reason not to make these utterly addictive Mr. Beast Burgers. Follow the steps below to get started:
Steps To Cooking Beast Burgers On The Griddle:
- Cook bacon until golden brown and set aside.
- Heat the GoodCook® griddle over medium-high heat.
- Season the ground sirloin with seasoning salt and pepper, then press it into 8 balls. Smash firmly with the back of a spatula, until patties are about 1/2″ thick. Edges should be ragged, with a “smashed” look.
- Cook the patties on a griddle for 4-5 minutes, until the meat, is browned. Flip the patties and place cheese on top of each one. Cook on the second side until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes more.
- Assemble the burgers by schmearing mayonnaise on the bottom of each bun. Top with lettuce. Add 3 pickles atop each, then patties, bacon, and more pickles.
- In a small bowl, peel, pit, and mash the avocado with lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
Tips for making perfect burgers
- Season the ground sirloin liberally, and shape all of the patties evenly.
- The patties should sizzle when they hit the griddle.
- When you flip the patties, there will be a golden-brown sear on the underside.
- Use the back of a griddle spatula to smash the patties into the griddle for extra flavor.
- Don’t overcook the patties, or you’ll have dry, tough meat. Use a GoodCook® Digital Thermometer to check for doneness.
With the GoodCook® line of cookware and kitchen accessories, you’ll have everything you need to whip up the tastiest burgers around. A few GoodCook accessories to have on hand for this recipe are the GoodCook® Hamburger Meat Chopper, the GoodCook® Spatula Turner, the GoodCook® Avocado Multi-Tool, and the GoodCook® Digital Thermometer. The GoodCook® Griddle is perfect for delivering a nice golden crust and juicy insides. Are you ready to shake up dinnertime with these juicy burgers?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Copycat Beast Burger
- 8 slices bacon
- 2.5 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 slices American Cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 16 dill pickle slices
- 2 ripe avocado
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook bacon until golden brown. Set aside.
Heat GoodCook griddle over medium-high heat.
Season sirloin with seasoning salt and pepper. Press into 8 balls. Smash firmly with the back of a spatula, until patties are about 1/2” thick. Edges should be ragged, with a “smashed” look. Cook on griddle for 4-5 minutes, until meat is browned. Flip and place cheese on top of each patty, cook on the second side until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes more.
Assemble burgers by schmearing mayonnaise on the bottom of each bun. Top with lettuce. Add 3 pickles atop each, then patties, bacon and more pickles.
In a small bowl, peel, pit and smash avocado with lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.