Here’s a fun and simple idea guaranteed to make snacktime sweeter than ever: Chocolate-Stuffed Strawberries! This quick-prep snack is perfect for packing in a Valentines day lunch (or any lunch for that matter!) and makes a perfect match with our soon-to-be-released Sip ‘N Snack Container. When paired with a chocolate smoothie, this chocolatey combo is absolutely divine!
How to Make Chocolate-Stuffed Strawberries
Making these adorable strawberries is incredibly easy! Three basic ingredients are all you need: strawberries, chocolate chips and coconut oil. For extra easy prep, you’ll also need a disposable icing bag.
- Prep the berries: Clean 1 pint strawberries. Remove the greens and gently core each berry with a Profreshionals strawberry huller. Gently dry the center of each berry with a clean paper towel.
- Prep the chocolate: Melt 1/2 cup dark, milk or white chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth. Transfer melted chocolate to an icing bag.
- Pipe & chill. Snip the tip of your icing bag with sharp scissors. Working quickly, pipe the chocolate into the center of each berry. Keep filled berries upright by setting them in a plastic ice cube tray. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Enjoy within 4-6 hours for freshest flavor.
With a batch of pretty berries prepped, all you need now is a chocolatey 3-ingredient smoothie to wash down your sweet snackables. We’ve got that covered, too. Simply print the recipe below, it’s all ready to go.
Now you just have to decide who the lucky person is that you’ll share this fun treat with!
Tried This Idea?
We’d love to see a snapshot of your chocolate-stuffed strawberries. Upload a photo to Instagram and include the hashtag #lovegoodcook. Can’t wait to see all the sweet creations coming out of your kitchen!Print
3-Ingredient Chocolate Smoothie
A simple, naturally sweet chocolate smoothie that tastes like a Frosty!
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate milk or almond milk
Blend all ingredients in a smoothie until combined.
- Serving Size: 1