BLT Pasta Salad
Just a few simple ingredients transform a basic bowl of pasta into this truly delicious pasta salad. Inspired by all the flavors of a Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich, you might just wonder who could possibly need a sandwich, when a pasta salad tastes this good!Serves: 4
- 1 lb Rotini pasta
- 1 (2.8 oz) Bag turkey bacon bits
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 cups Fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 Purple onion, finely diced
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool completely before transferring to a large bowl.
2. Toss bacon bits, tomatoes, chopped spinach, and purple onion into the pasta.
3. Stir in mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe created by Cheekykitchen exclusively for Good Cook