This 10-minute Tomato, Burrata, and Pesto Salad is quick, tasty, and beautiful looking.
The perfect salad for entertaining.
Hearty garden-fresh on the vine tomatoes brings the perfect sweetness and juiciness to this salad and is balanced out with sweet yet slightly tart orange cherry tomatoes to excite your taste buds and remind you of those beautiful summer days.
The Ciliengine Mozzarella adds the right amount of creaminess and a delicate balance, along with the fig balsamic and smoked salt. This fresh salad is perfect for those end-of-summer parties, helping make summer last just a bit longer.
Get the Tools
- 4ea On-the-vine, cut into 8ths
- 1ea Baguette, Sliced & Toasted
- ½ pint Orange Cherry Tomato, Halved
- ½ pint Orange Cherry Tomato, Whole
- 3TBSP Pesto, store-bought
- 1 TBSP Smoked Maldon Salt, divided
- 1 TBSP Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 turns Cracked Black Pepper
- 8 oz Ciliegine Mozzarella, Halved
- 4 sprigs Basil, thinly sliced
- MIX: the tomatoes, mozzarella, and pesto in the large GoodCook ceramic mixing bowl.
- ADD: ½ TBSP of Maldon salt, fresh cracked pepper, and half the Basil. Toss to mix.
- PLATE: the salad on a long plate. Garnish with the remaining salt, Basil, and drizzle fig balsamic vinegar at the end.