Give grilling season a great new look by adding pasta to your plate. With our new Spiral Veggie Cutter, it’s easy to turn zucchini into noodles, adding these “zoodles” to pasta to create a veggie-boosted dish that’s deliciously fresh and perfect for summer.
Pasta noodles and zucchini zoodles are tossed with pesto for a quick, no-bake entree. Top it all off with fresh heirloom tomatoes, grilled chicken and fresh basil for a bright and tasty meal. Here’s how to make this so-good-for-summer recipe:
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Add sundried tomato pesto for a fresh flavor swap
- Add sliced grilled steak, shrimp or sliced sausage, instead of chicken. Or add all three for a jambalaya-style pasta
- Keep it light and toss noodles with olive oil and vinegar (or Italian Dressing) instead
Get the Tools
It’s Pasta Time! Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like our Veggie Spiral Cutter, Pasta Fork or Ceramic Serving Dishes? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
Zoodle Pesto Pasta
Grilled chicken tossed with pasta noodles and zucchini zoodles make a quick and simple summertime meal.
- 6 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1 zucchini, cut into spirals or julienne strips
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
In a large bowl toss together noodles, zucchini and pesto. Place in a serving bowl, top with tomatoes, grilled chicken and basil. Enjoy!