Mason Jar Salads are one of the most popular online recipes, and for good reason. They may be the easiest make-ahead lunch ever. But knowing what, exactly, to put in your mason jar can be befuddling. Sure, just any salad ingredients will work but if you want a lunch you can look forward to, having a few tried-and-true combos is a must.
With the New Year here, we thought it would be fun to put together some super simple, 4-ingredient mason jar quinoa salads. 100% vegetarian, high in protein, full of real whole foods. Ideas that can be prepped in under 5 minutes. We ended up with 3 simple salad recipes that you will absolutely love. Here’s how to make them.
These 3 mason jar quinoa salads are so simple, they don’t need a recipe. (However, if you’d like to print off a version of our works-everytime formula, we’ve provided one below). Just layer dressing, quinoa, veggies and toppings together to create a scrumptious salad. Here are 3 of our favorite 4-ingredient combos:
- CREAMY SOUTHWESTERN | Green Goddess Dressing + Quinoa + Corn & Black Bean Salsa + Corn Chip Strips
- MEDITERRANEAN CAPRESE | Caesar Dressing + Quinoa + Tomatoes + Basil & Spinach
- ASIAN QUINOA CRUNCH | Sesame Dressing + Quinoa + Coleslaw + Sliced Almonds
Tried These Ideas at Home?
We’d love to see a snapshot of your mason jar creations. Upload a photo to Instagram and include the hashtag #lovegoodcook. Can’t wait to see what you’ve cooked up!
4-Ingredient Mason Jar Formula
Enjoy more quinoa with this easy mason jar salad formula!
- 2-3 Tbsp prepared dressing (Ranch, Italian, French, etc.)
- 2/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped veggies or protein (chicken, beans, etc)
- 1/4-1/2 cup crunchy toppings (sliced almonds, tortilla strips, chopped herbs, etc)
Place dressing in the bottom of a pint-sized mason jar