Party appetizers don’t have to be difficult to make! Like this simple recipe for Lindsay Olives Bruschetta. It takes just minutes to toss together, but it’s elegant enough to add sparkle to any party. The fresh tomatoes, basil, and salty olives make a light and vibrant combo that really stand out against heavier party fare.
This recipe is incredibly versatile and can be enjoyed a number of ways. Serve on top of a toasted baguette or use as a dip alongside pita chips for more casual gatherings. Or make a double batch and use the leftovers on top of grilled chicken or mix into fresh pasta with crumbled goat cheese. This recipe is so delightful, it will become a staple in your kitchen year round!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Perfect Puree. Nix the tomatoes and make an olive-and-herb bruschetta by blending it in the food processor until coarse. Makes a great sandwich spread, too!
- Swap for Sundried. Swap in well chopped sundried tomatoes for fresh ones. Delicious on just-toasted rustic bread.
- Make it Melty. Spread bruschetta on baguette slices, then top with shaved parmesan, pop in the oven at 400°F just until melted, and enjoy!
Get the Tools
From budget-friendly baking pans to bread knives, you can find all of the tools needed to make this recipe in our Good Cook Amazon Store. Click here to shop the collection.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Lindsay Olives Bruschetta
This fresh and vibrant appetizer makes an impression at any gathering.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 8
- 1/2 cup Lindsay® Naturals Green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Lindsay® Black Ripe Large olives, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 18-24 baguette slices, toasted
In a large bowl, toss together the olives, tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, and olive oil. Season with just enough salt to bring out the flavor of the tomatoes. Spoon over baguette slices to serve.