I love this clever and super simple Slow Cooker Mexican Corn on the Cob recipe! Simply seasoned and then topped crumbled cheese and parsley, your corn on the cob just became the easiest and most delicious part of your summer meal!
Fun Favor Twists
We used crumbled feta (queso is also great!) and parsley as our end garnish and cooked the corn in olive oil and seasonings. Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Use unsalted butter in the slow cooker instead of olive oil (as shown in the video) if you prefer
- Season with any crumbled cheese even a very strong cheese like blue cheese would be fun!
- We garnished with parsley but you can garnish with cilantro, rosemary or chopped thyme, if you prefer
- For added color, sprinkle on some paprika
- For added heat, sprinkle on some chili powder or red pepper flakes
Get the Tools
Cook like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with crockpot-safe essentials? Find silicone spatulas, mixing spoons and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty summer slow cooker ideas? Try these:
Slow Cooker Mexican Corn on the Cob
Delicious Mexican Corn on the Cob is seasoned and cooked simply in the slow cooker and then garnished with crumbled cheese and herbs!
- 8-10 ears of corn
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- olive oil or butter to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- crumbled cheese (feta or queso)
Place corn in the slow cooker and pour in the water. Add seasonings, olive oil or butter. Cook on high for 2-3 hours, until corn is tender. Remove the corn, season with salt and pepper and top with crumbled cheese and parsley.