Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep is an unbelievably easy and delicious recipe. Hearty root vegetables are combined with savory breakfast sausage and glazed with a sweet and sticky marmalade. Enjoy this tasty Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
It really doesn’t get much easier than roasting up a healthy and satisfying meal all in one pan, and this recipe hits all the right notes of salty, sweet, and savory. We love the versatility of this recipe, and adding in and swapping out your favorite veggies makes this a meal that’s ready to please. Roasted butternut squash is divine in autumn and asparagus is our favorite in the spring. Vegetarians can use vegan sausage, and other meats can be subbed in as well. We think the Paddington-approved drizzle of marmalade is the best part!
Get the Tools
A GoodCook Single Compartment Rectangular Meal Prep Container is the perfect size to store this delicious Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep. Get started dicing with a sharp and sturdy GoodCook Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife. Roast everything up on a GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick Pan. It has a nonstick surface that’s easy to clean. That’s it! We promised it would be quick and easy to make this versatile dish. Are you ready to try this nutritious and flavorful meal?
Batch Roasting Veggies
- Dice vegetables into approximately equal-sized chunks to ensure even cooking. We use the GoodCook Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife to slice through even the toughest veggies.
- Toss the veggie chunks with your favorite oil (we love olive), season well, and spread on a single layer on a sheet pan. Bake in a preheated 425°F oven until golden brown, about 35-45 minutes depending on veggie cooking time.
- Cool before storing them in the fridge. We recommend using high-quality containers with lids, like these GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids.
- Throughout the week, add them to salads, bowls, soups, and much more.
- Store roasted veggies for up to 5 days in the fridge.
Make & Share
Happy Meal Prepping! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep
Sheet Pan Marmalade Sausage Meal Prep is an unbelievably easy recipe! Hearty root vegetables are combined with your favorite breakfast sausages and then finished off with a sweet and sticky marmalade.
- 6 breakfast sausages or sausages of choice
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1 1/2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium purple onion
- 1 cup baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- fresh sage
Preheat oven to 425°F
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place carrots, Brussels sprouts, red potatoes and onion on a baking sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and add on sausages.
Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
Remove pan from oven and drizzle with apricot preserves (you can thin the preserves with a bit of water, if desired).
Toss all ingredients. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Remove and top with fresh sage, if desired.
Evenly divide into meal prep containers and enjoy for breakfast