Sesame Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep is a deliciously easy weeknight dinner. Juicy, lean chicken breast is tossed with a flavorful chili garlic sauce and served with steamed broccoli and zucchini noodles. No need to order takeout when you can cook up this tasty, low-carb Sesame Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep right at home.
Inspired by a popular Asian dish, we’ve added a healthy twist with loads of veggies and tons of flavor. Diced chicken breast is sautéed with a sweet and tangy sesame sauce and served with steamed broccoli and zucchini noodles. Perfect for an easy dinner or satisfying lunch. We love a delicious meal that’s healthy, low-carb, and ready in 20 minutes!
Get the Tools
Nestle your stir fry and zoodles in a GoodCook 2 Compartment Rectangular Meal Prep Container. To get started, you’ll need one or two GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowls. We love them for prepping and mixing, and they’re so easy to clean. The GoodCook Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife is perfect for slicing and dicing. Sauté the stir fry in a GoodCook Smart Choice Fry Pan. It’s got an easy clean nonstick interior and a bakelite handle to keep hands from burning. Let’s get prepping this Asian delight!
Storing Extra Zoodles
- Spiralize as much zucchini as you think you’ll need for a week. Don’t cook what you plan to store.
- To store in the fridge, use high-quality containers with lids, like these GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids.
- Store zucchini noodles for up to 5 days in the fridge.
- To cook, sauté zoodles in a GoodCook Smart Choice Fry Pan in olive oil for 2-3 minutes, or microwave, covered, for about 2 minutes.
Make & Share
Happy Meal Prepping! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Sesame Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep
This quick and easy chicken dish is served with steamed broccoli and tossed in a flavorful chili garlic sauce.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, sliced thin or bite-sized cubes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 6 cups (14 oz) broccoli florets, steamed
- 6 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
Toss sliced chicken in salt and pepper. Cook chicken in two batches. Heat one tablespoon of avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat high. Add half chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer cooked chicken to clean bowl. Add remaining tablespoon of oil in skillet and cook remaining chicken.
In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili garlic sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, sesame oil, honey, cornstarch, and water. Add sauce to large skillet and set over medium high heat. Once sauce starts to boil, reduce heat. Add cooked chicken and steamed broccoli and toss to coat in sauce. Remove from heat.
This recipe goes great with these recommended sides to complete your meal:
- 1 cup of zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice