Get Creative with Your Cake
Here are a few fun twists on this idea:
- Polka-Dot Cake. Press lollipops all the way down to create a polka-dotted rim.
- Pretty in Pastel. Use pastel colored lollipops for a sweet twist on this cute cake.
- One Color Wonderful. Incorporate any party theme by using lollipops that match your color scheme.
- Fun Florals. Use the Sweet Creations Scalloped Layer Cake Pans to give a daisy-like look to your lollipop cake.
Add Your Own Twist. We’d love to see your take on this sweet idea. Upload a photo to Instagram23 with hashtag #sweetcreations. We may feature it on our channel!
Bake Up a Batch
Get the Tools. Need to stock your kitchen with baking gear– cake pans, icing spatula or cardboard cake boards? You can find these essentials and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop & ship directly to your front door.
Rainbow Lollipop Cake
Turn an ordinary store-bought cake into a fun-filled and delightful dessert with this easy cake-hack. Insert colorful Lollipops around the edge of the cake for a rainbow impact!
- one 7 inch store bought cake
- 20-24 colorful lollipops (we used Dum-Dums)
Take an ordinary, store bought cake with icing and line the outer rim of the top of the cake with lollipops. Insert each lollipop about 1/3 of the way down leaving the candy end exposed. Make a colorful rainbow pattern or use a monochromatic scheme. You can even live the base of the cake or create an inner-circle if you wish!