It’s autumn! What could be better than pumpkin for dessert? Oreos and cheesecake, of course. Three favorite flavors so good, we simple had to stick them together in little personal-sized cups, layered into pretty parfaits.
Looking for a quick and simple no-bake dessert for your next fall party? This tasty treat is it!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- White Chocolate. Switch out the Chocolate oreos for vanilla creme cookies to give this flavor a little twist.
- Autumn Spice. Instead of Oreo cookies, use crushed ginger snaps for extra fall flavor.
- Sweet Potato Perfection. If you’re tired of Pumpkin Spice, use mashed sweet potatoes, instead. Believe it or not, bottled baby food makes a perfect puree! For tastiest flavor, use crushed shortbread cookies instead of Oreos.
Get the Tools
No-Bake Like a Pro. Need to stock your kitchen with dessert essentials like whisks, silicone serving spoons and mini ceramic ramekins? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Pumpkin-Maple Cheesecake Oreo Trifle
Treat yourself to the best of fall flavors with this easy no-bake dessert.
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet instant pudding, cheesecake flavor
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup (or 2/3cup sugar)
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 packet instant pudding, white chocolate flavor
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package double-stuffed Oreos, crushed to a fine crumb
- ½ cup bourbon chocolate sauce or chocolate fudge
In a stand mixer, beat together 1 block cream cheese with the cheesecake pudding mix, whipped topping, and ¼ cup maple syrup. With a Good Cook spatula, transfer this mixture to a bowl and set aside In the stand mixer, beat together the second layer of filling by whipping 1 block cream cheese, remaining maple syrup, white chocolate pudding flavor pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. In martini glass (or in large or small trifle dishes), spoon a thin layer of Oreo crumbs, a layer of cheesecake, and a layer of pumpkin filling. Spread each layer out until flat with a clean spoon. Top with oreo crumbs, and garnish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Serve and enjoy.