This week, we’re heating up the oven for some muffin tin hacks. You’ve used your muffin tin for scrumptiously sweet baked goodies, but let’s go beyond that with some tempting savory bites. Our mini Pepperoni Pizza Boats deliver pizza-like flavor just perfect for nibble-sized snacks and party apps. Simply turn your muffin tins upside down, nestle street taco tortillas between the mounds, and you’ve got a whole new way to cook. We dare you to flip your muffin tins over and give it a try!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Veggie Delight. Not a meat lover? Swap out the pepperoni for a mix of ½ cup sliced black olives and ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts. Spoon evenly among cups.
- Hawaiian. Get luau ready flavors by replacing the pepperoni with Canadian bacon, and dot each mini pizza with 1 Tablespoon of pineapple tidbits.
- Buffalo Wing It. Use Buffalo wing sauce in place of the pizza sauce, swap out he pepperoni for 1 ½ cups cooked, shredded chicken, evenly divided among pizza cups. Sprinkle each cup with 1 Tablespoon crumbled bleu cheese.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook AirPerfect Nonstick 12 Cup Muffin Pan, Good Cook Classic Silicone Spatula, and the Good Cook Classic 9 inch Box Grater? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Mini Pizza Boats
Perfect for snacktime or your next party, our mini pizza boats deliver addictive pizza-like flavor in handy bite-sized boats. Flip your muffin tin upside down to discover a whole new way to cook!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 6 street taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 24 pepperoni
- fresh basil (optional)
Heat oven to 450°F.
Turn two Good Cook 12-cup muffin tins upside down and spray with nonstick baking spray.
Press tortillas into “bowls” by wedging them between the muffin cups. Fill with pizza sauce, half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, then top with remaining mozzarella.
Bake 8-12 minutes, or until cheese begins to bubble and turn light golden brown at the edges.
Garnish with basil. Enjoy!