Patriotic Pasta Salad
Fresh fruit balances out spicy arugula, salty feta, and al dente pasta, making this dish a new summer party favorite. Perfect for impromptu potlucks and picnics.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 16 oz. Private Selection cavatappi, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 (5 oz.) container Simple Truth Organic baby arugula
- 12 oz. Private Selection Lemon Chia Vinaigrette
- 8 oz. Private Selection feta, crumbled
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 1 mini watermelon, cut into stars with a cookie cutter
In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with arugula. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with feta, blueberries and watermelon. Toss lightly to mix. Serve and enjoy.