Vibrant colors and sweet, tangy taste make this Patriotic Pasta Salad celebration worthy. It checks off all the boxes for your holiday picnic – easy-to-make, patriotic, and totally scrumptious. With gorgeously fresh fruit balancing out spicy arugula, salty feta, and al dente pasta, this dish will quickly become a summer party favorite.
We know your day is full of hustle and bustle, and that’s why this quick and easy pasta salad is so perfect for impromptu potlucks and picnics. Pop in to your nearest Kroger to pick up all your ingredients at budget friendly prices. They’ve got an aisle full of Good Cook bakeware, Good Cook cookware, and Good Cook gadgets to get this pasta salad serving-bowl ready in no time. Convenient? Yes! And dessert? They’ve got that covered too!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Fresh Mozzarella. Swap out the feta for chunks of fresh mozzarella for more delicate flavor.
- Sunflower Seeds. Add crunch with a handful of sunflower seeds or toasted, slivered almonds.
- Strawberry Balsamic. If citrus isn’t your thing, drizzle your salad with strawberry balsamic instead.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like Good Cook Classic Wood Spoons, Good Cook OvenFresh Stoneware Mixing Bowls, and the Good Cook Watermelon Knife? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Patriotic Pasta Salad
Fresh fruit balances out spicy arugula, salty feta, and al dente pasta, making this dish a new summer party favorite. Perfect for impromptu potlucks and picnics.
- 16 oz. Private Selection cavatappi, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 (5 oz.) container Simple Truth Organic baby arugula
- 12 oz. Private Selection Lemon Chia Vinaigrette
- 8 oz. Private Selection feta, crumbled
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 1 mini watermelon, cut into stars with a cookie cutter
In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with arugula. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with feta, blueberries and watermelon. Toss lightly to mix. Serve and enjoy.