Add a little twist and pump up the wow-factor of frozen ravioli by baking it into little bites in your oven. Simple pick up a package of pre-made pasta at the store, add a few ingredients and you’ll have a seriously yummy snack in 30 minutes or less.
Get Creative with Your Ravioli
Want to jazz-up this recipe? Try out these ideas:
- add fresh basil and tomato and toss your toasted ravioli then drizzle red sauce on top
- roll your ravioli in panko flakes and then fry them in a pan for a super toasty-taste
- skip the black pepper and add sesame seeds instead
Bake up a Batch
Get the Tools. Need to stock your kitchen with baking gear– like our 2.5 quart OvenFresh Ceramic Dish? You can find this kitchen favorite and more essentials in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop & ship directly to your front door.
Oven Toasted Ravioli
Perfect as an appetizer or finger-food dinner, frozen ravioli becomes crispy, cheesy bites when baked in the oven.
- 1 (13 oz) package of frozen ravioli, any flavor
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 (15 oz) jar marinara sauce for dipping
In a bowl, toss ravioli olive oil together. Sprinkle with cheese and black pepper. Place in a single layer in a large baking pan (or parchment-lined baking sheet). Bake in the oven at 350 F for 20-25 minutes until toasted. Garnish with parsley. Dip in marinara sauce! Enjoy!