We all need delicious, do-able supper ideas don’t we? Have dinner ready in under 30 minutes with these easy, 4 ingredient, Oven Baked Cheesy Chicken Tacos! You simply line a deep baking pan with taco shells, stuff them full of shredded chicken, top with a little chili powder and cheese, bake for 10 minutes. You’ll have an easy, cheesy batch of hot tacos ready for dinner in no time at all. This is one dish everyone in the family will love.
Try These Creative Twists:
- stuff the taco shells with fish or beef instead
- used canned chicken instead of shredded chicken in a pinch!
- top the tacos with Siracha sauce for an extra kick!
- use store-bought black bean salsa instead of tomatoes
Dinner Time Essentials
Get the tools:Upgrade your existing kitchen pans with a new AirPerfect 9×13 Nonstick Pan. Or find other cooking essentials in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop & ship directly to your front door.
Oven Bake Cheesy Chicken Tacos
Bake up a batch of tacos with this easy dinner idea. Simply line a baking pan with taco shells then stuff with shredded chicken and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes then garnish with fresh tomatoes and cilantro and dinner is served.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- chili powder or taco seasoning, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups freshly chopped tomatoes
- fresh chopped cilantro
Line a deep baking pan with taco shells, stuff with shredded chicken. Sprinkled with chili powder, top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. OR top with your favorite taco toppings. Dinner is served!