Ready in under 20 minutes, this One-Pot Spring Parmesan Pasta is perfect for weeknight dinners. An irresistible combo of bowtie pasta, ham, peas, asparagus and a creamy lemon parmesan sauce come together all in one pot. If you’re looking for a fast, flavorful meal, put One-Pot Spring Parmesan Pasta on the menu tonight!
This spring-infused pasta is a fresh take on comfort food. With asparagus, peas and lemon for zesty flavor, you’ll get all the bright flavors of spring combined with bowtie pasta, ham and a creamy parmesan sauce cooked up on the stovetop. The GoodCook 11” Deep Sauté Pan is the perfect fit for this recipe. It’s roomy enough for an entire meal and has a non-stick interior for easy cleanup.
This spring recipe calls for the lemon juice and zest, and GoodCook has the perfect kitchen tool for squeezing every last drop out of a bunch of lemons. The GoodCook Lemon Squeezer extracts juice from lemons, limes, and more, and features a comfortable grip for twisting. Infuse more lemony goodness into this pasta with the GoodCook Fine Zester Grater, perfect for finely zesting lemon peel.
Here are all the steps you’ll need to get this tasty, flavorful dish prepped and ready for dinner:
How To Make One-Pot Spring Parmesan Pasta
- In a GoodCook 11” Deep Sauté Pan or a GoodCook Smart Choice 11.75” Fry Pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ham and garlic, cooking 2-3 minutes to lightly brown.
- Add the pasta, parmesan, milk, butter, juice and zest of lemon, and chicken broth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes.
- Add the peas and asparagus, cooking 3-5 minutes more, until the pasta is al dente.
- Garnish with parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. It’s perfection on your plate!
From a GoodCook 11” Deep Sauté Pan to a GoodCook Citrus Squeezer to a GoodCook Fine Zester Grater, GoodCook has all the kitchen essentials you need to whip up this tasty spring pasta. We can’t get enough of this zesty and delicious weeknight dinner! Are you ready to get cooking?
Make & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
One-Pot Spring Parmesan Pasta
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped)
- 8 oz bowtie pasta
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half
- 1/2 cup butter
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add ham and garlic, cook 2-3 minutes to lightly brown. Add pasta, parmesan, milk, butter, juice and zest of lemon, and chicken broth. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes. Add peas and asparagus, cook 3-5 minutes more, until the pasta is al dente. Garnish with parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.
Note: for an extra-creamy pasta, add 1 cup of heavy cream when adding the milk