This delicious stuffed french toast is the perfect recipe for breakfast, brunch, or Mother’s Day. It takes just about 10 minutes to prepare, less than 10 minutes to cook, and looks beautiful on a serving platter. Even better? The flavor combo—hazelnut chocolate, strawberries, and maple syrup—is inspired. Sweet, rich, and delicious.
Get Creative with Breakfast
Make this delicious recipe even more decadent. A few ideas:
- Swap out the Nutella for almond butter or peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Fill with a layer of jam and creamy mascarpone cheese
- Top with ice cream and drizzle with caramelsyrups & sprinkles for dessert
Get the Tools
Need better breakfast-making gear? Upgrade all of the essentials, from nonstick griddles to fine-mesh strainers for perfect powdered sugar sprinkling, in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop & ship directly to your front door.
- 4 slices Texas Toast
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp almond flour (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Whisk together egg, milk and vanilla. Dip open-facing sides of toast in the egg mixture. Sprinkle with almond flour.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook egg-coated sides of the toast in the skillet until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and cool slightly.
- Microwave strawberries and maple syrup together for 90 seconds. Drizzle over French Toast. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!