Picnic ready, this summertime dessert is both stunning and delicious. Fresh, plump berries, a sweet, cloud-like filling, and a crunchy lemon layer come together in this luscious no-cook berry éclair crunch cake. It’s splendidly no-bake, and whips up in a matter of moments. Whether you throw a pool party, fire up the Barbie, or gather friends and neighbors for a potluck, celebrate summer with this incredibly yummy crowd-pleasing treat!
Once you’ve prepared your layers, the Good Cook 9 x 13 Inch Bake Pan is ready for this beauty! You’ll start with the crushed cookie layer, followed by the fluffy cream cheese layer, and topped with the jam. Repeat layers, ending with fresh berries tossed with jam and cookie crumbles. After refrigeration, use the Good Cook Classic White Melamine Slotted Turner for serving. Dig your fork right into this delightful dessert!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Cookie Swap– If lemon isn’t your thing, replace the lemon cookies in the recipe with animal grahams or Speculoos cookies
- Add Drizzle– Melt 2 ounces white chocolate chips, put in a baggie, snip off the end, and add a pretty drizzle pattern over the berries
- Banana Split– Swap out lemon cookies for animal grahams, add a layer of sliced ripe bananas on top of the cookie mixture, and top with strawberries and cherries, followed by a drizzle of melted chocolate chips
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook 9 x 13 Inch Bake Pan, the Good Cook Classic White Melamine Slotted Turner Spatula, and the Good Cook Kitchen Helper Spoon Rest? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
No-Cook Berry Eclair Crunch Cake
- Prep Time: 20 hours
- Cook Time: 90 hours
- Total Time: 110 hours
- Yield: 15 servings
- 32 oz lemon cookies, crushed
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 oz strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (8 oz) packets Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 pint raspberries and/or blackberries
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- Nonstick baking spray
In a large bowl, stir together crushed cookies, butter and 3/4 cup sugar.
In a smaller bowl, microwave jam with water, stir until well combined.
In a stand mixer, beat together 3/4 cup sugar, cream cheese and whipping cream until fluffy.
Spray a Good Cook 9×13” pan with nonstick baking spray. Spread a little less than 1/2 of the cookie mixture into the bottom of the pan. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture, then spread a little more than half of the raspberry jam mixture on top.
Layer again with cookie crumbs, reserving 1/2 cup for the topping.
Toss berries gentle in remaining jam mixture. Drizzle atop cake. Sprinkle with crumbs.
Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes, ideally overnight, before serving.