Made with just a handful of ingredients, my No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie recipe is simple, yet impressive, and sure to show that special someone how much you care.
1. Butter and line a GoodCook 9 Inch Cake Pan with 2 layers of cling wrap, allowing extra to hang off the sides. This will ensure you can lift the pie out easily once set. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Using a spatula stir until the Grahams are fully coated and have absorbed all the butter.
3. Transfer the crust mixture to the prepared cake pan. Using the back of your spatula press the crumbs down into the pan until you have a compact even crust. Set in the fridge to firm up while you make the filling.
4. In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the white chocolate, butter, and cream. Microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted, about 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 minutes. If you do not have a microwave you can do this over a bain marie. Once melted, whisk in the vanilla paste until smooth.
5. Remove the prepared crust from the fridge and arrange the raspberries on top of the crust. Lay them on their sides so they are not sticking up.
6. Gently pour the white chocolate filling over the raspberries. Then, Carefully transfer the pie to the fridge to set until firm, this will take a minimum of 8 hours but I like to leave it overnight.
7. Once ready to serve, lift the pie out using the cling wrap. Gently peel the cling wrap back and place the tart on a serving platter. Garnish with more fresh raspberries and white chocolate shavings.
8. To store, cover the pie in cling wrap and place in the fridge for up to 4 days. Before serving let it sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to take the chill off it. Slice and enjoy!