Salty and sweet, crunchy and silky – the contrasts in this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie are pure perfection. Just one bite will have you hooked! It’s got a salty crushed pretzel crust followed by a chocolate ganache layer, topped with a dreamy whipped peanut butter cream cheese mousse. Sprinkle on bits of peanut butter cups and pretzels, drizzle caramel sauce, and you’ve hit the dessert jackpot. Did we mention this was no-bake? Whip up this treat tonight and we guarantee there won’t be leftovers!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel Pie. For the mousse layer, replace the peanut butter with Biscoff spread. Sprinkle top with pretzel bits and crushed toffee bits, and drizzle with fudge sauce.
- Chocolate Nutella Pretzel Pie. For the mousse layer, replace the peanut butter with 1 cup Nutella, blended. Top with crushed pretzels and drizzle with fudge sauce.
- Vanilla Pudding Pretzel Pie. For the chocolate layer, swap out the chocolate chips for 1 cup vanilla chips. For the mousse layer, replace the peanut butter with 1 cup vanilla peanut butter. Sprinkle with white chocolate shavings and pretzel bits and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like XXX, XXX, XXX? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
Salty and sweet makes an irresistible combination, and this peanut butter pretzel pie nails it. Whip up this no-bake pie for a delicious treat with all your favorite flavors!
- FOR THE CRUST
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp butter
- FOR THE PIE
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 oz) container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream sauce
- 1/2 cup pretzels
- 4 peanut butter cups, chopped
In a food processor or blender, pulse pretzels until crushed. Stir in sugar and butter. Press into a 9" Good Cook pie pan. Place crust in freezer until firm. Melt together chocolate chips and butter. Spread into the bottom of the pie crust. Return crust in freezer until firm. In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Slowly add half of the whipped topping. Pour mixture into crust. Refrigerate until firm. To serve, drizzle with caramel sauce. Top with pretzels and peanut butter cups.