Looking for a quick Easter treat? Our no-bake Easter Nests call for just 4 ingredients and are so easy to make, kids can help! An adorable addition to any party table, these yummy desserts take less than 15 minutes to make.
If you’re making these to share, wrap them up in an Easter Baking Basket. The Sweet Creations 10-piece Spring Cookie Cutter Set comes in a ready-to-go basket for instantly adorable gift giving. A perfect pair to share with a plate of these yummy noms.
Get the Tools
Making quick treats is even easier when you have the right setup is essential. Here are a few basics to get you started:
- Silicone Oven Baking Mat. Though it’s designed to keep cookies from sticking to the baking pan, this no-stick silicone mat is also ideal for candymaking! Place your chocolatey nests on the sheet, allow to harden, and you can remove them easily for wrapping. No nonstick spray needed!
- Heavy Duty Scoop. Make perfect-sized nests every time with this the Sweet Creations Heavy Duty Cast Metal Ice Cream Scoop. The comfort-grip handle makes it easy to scoop nests with one hand and shape them with the other.
- Candy Gift Wrapping. Package your homemade treats like a pro with our line of gift wraps, designed just for goodies. Package your sweets in pretty striped boxes and create custom tags with our ready-to-go wraps.
Tried This Treat?
We’d love to see a snapshot of your #SweetCreations. Upload to Instagram and tag us in it. We may feature your kitchen in our weekly feed!Print
No-Bake Easter Nests
This chocolatey no-hassle recipe is quick, easy, and tradition-worthy. Kids of all ages will enjoy this Easter treat.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup mini candy-coated chocolate eggs
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together. Stir until smooth. Add the chow mein noodles to the bowl, slowly stirring until coated. Use an ice cream scoop to place mounds of the chocolate-coated chow mein noodles on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently press the center of each mound in, to create a nest. Place three mini chocolate eggs in the center of the nest. Allow to cool and harden completely before serving.