Mint Chocolate Energy Bites are a healthy and delicious way to snack. A blend of almonds, hemp seeds, cocoa powder and almond butter come together in these tasty little no bake treats. Perfect for satisfying afternoon cravings, mint chocolate energy bites are an on-the-go healthy snack that feels like an indulgent treat.
We’ve captured the addictive flavor of your favorite thin mint cookies in a supercharged energy bite recipe. It’s chock full of healthy fats, plant-based protein, and filling fiber, and is naturally sweetened with honey and dates. Best of all, these snackable bites come together in 10 minutes, so you can quickly satisfy mid-afternoon hunger pangs. Simply blend all ingredients and roll into bite-sized treats. An easy and convenient snack full of balanced nutrition!
Get the Tools
Toting around these addictively delicious Mint Chocolate Energy Bites is easy with a GoodCook Small Snack Meal Prep Container. It fits a snack-sized serving of energy bites and a heaping of fresh fruit. That’s a seriously nutritious snack! As you form the bites, place them on a GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick Pan until ready to store. That’s it! Are you ready to get snacking?
Storing Energy Bites
- After rolling, you’ll need an airtight container to store the bites. We love GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids for keeping our energy bites fresh. These tasty bites can be stored in an airtight container or the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Double the recipe and freeze the extra. Place any extra energy bites on a GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick Pan and freeze. Once frozen, put the bites in a resealable freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, leave frozen energy bites out overnight and they’ll be ready to eat in the morning.
Make & Share
Happy Energy Bite Making! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Mint Chocolate Energy Bites
These Mint Chocolate Energy Bites are your favorite thin mint cookie transformed into a healthy and super-fast snack!
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 14 large dates pitted
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp honey (could swap for agave)
- 1-2 drops mint extract
Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined. You will need to stop and scrape the sides from time to time. Remove dough and roll into 13 evenly sized balls.
This recipe goes great with these recommended sides to complete your meal:
- ½ cup of strawberries and/or blueberries