Mini Turkey Pot Pies
Turn your Thanksgiving turkey into these beautiful mini pot pies. Made in a Good Cook large muffin tin, this recipe tastes like a dream and comes together in no time at all, then emerges from the oven piping hot and full of comforting goodness!Serves: 4
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups Turkey, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 cups Frozen mixed veggies
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 Refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 Egg, well beaten
1) Tools needed: Good Cook 12 cup muffin Pan
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 4 cups of a large muffin tin with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
3) In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion and garlic and cook for 1 minute, until softened. Add cubed turkey, mushroom soup, mixed veggies, and milk. Stir together until well mixed, then remove from heat. Set aside.
4) Slice one of the pie crusts into four quarters. Press one each of the four quarters of pie crust into the prepared muffin tin, molding as needed to completely cover the bottom of the tin. Spoon the turkey mixture evenly into each of the four pie-crust lined muffin cups.
5) Cut four, 4-inch rounds from the second pie crust. Press each round over the filling in each of the muffin crusts. Use a basting brush to coat the top of each pie crust with beaten egg. Transfer to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until edges of the crust are golden brown. Remove and allow to cool slightly before removing from muffin tin and serving.
Recipe created by Cheekykitchen exclusively for Good Cook