These three-toned mini pumpkin brownies are actually easier than you might believe! Just two bowls is all you need to whip these delicious bites up in minutes. The flavor? Wildly delicious! This recipe is the perfect way to welcome autumn into your kitchen…and into your belly.
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these yummy swaps:
- Pumpkin, Pumpkin and More Pumpkin. Instead of regular cream cheese, sub in pumpkin flavored cream cheese for extra spice!
- One Sweet Swap. Baked or canned sweet potatoes work nicely in this recipe, too. You can even hit the baby food aisle for sweet potato puree, so you don’t have any prep work!
- Colors of the Season. Instead of chocolate chips, top brownies before baking with holiday colored sprinkles.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like spatulas, whisks, and mixing bowls? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this recipe for Overnight Chicken Ramen Salad? Don’t miss these amazing eats:Print
Mini Pumpkin Brownies
Three layers of rich deliciousness are compiled into this exquisite composition. The bold pumpkin mixture meshes with the creamy cheese, and the chocolate brownie serves as the final blast of flavor for these mini blockbusters.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar + 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Special Equipment: Good Cook 12-Count Mini Loaf Pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a Good Cook 12-mini loaf pan with nonstick baking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 egg, cocoa powder, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Spoon into the bottom of each mini loaf cup. In a second medium bowl, whisk together 1 egg, 1/3 cup sugar, the remaining pumpkin pie spice, flour, and pumpkin puree. In a smaller bowl, whisk together 1 egg white (discard the egg yolk of the third egg), softened cream cheese, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Swirl the cream cheese mixture slightly into the pumpkin mixture, then spoon on top of the brownie mixture in each cup. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Bake for 10-15 minutes, just until the center of the brownies spring back when touched lightly. If using a mini muffin tin, bake time will be from 8-11 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pan and serving.
- Serving Size: 12