Make a big batch of teeny, tiny cheesecake bites with this fun recipe for Mini Muffin Tin Funfetti Cheesecake. A great way to feed a whole party full of people you love, we’ve whipped up a supersized recipe in our Good Cook 48-Cup Mini Muffin Tin, so you’ll have 48 little treats ready to share.
With a buttery graham cracker crust and a creamy, cake-batter inspired filling, this fun recipe is perfect for parties and potlucks. The cheesecakes hold up well to stacking and packing, so tote ’em to your next celebration!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Add Chocolate. Swap the rainbow sprinkles for chocolate jimmies, instead. Frost with chocolate whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Add Extract. For more cake-batter flavor, add a 1/2 teaspoon of cake batter extract to the cheesecake mixture before baking.
- Add Cookies. Turn ’em into Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites by stirring in crushed Oreos, instead of sprinkles.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials? You can find everything from muffin tins to spatulas in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Mini Muffin Tin Funfetti Cheesecake
Mini muffin tin cheesecakes are a birthday-cake inspired treat that everyone will love. So tiny and so sweet!
- 8 full graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz) boxes cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup + 3 Tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- rainbow sprinkles for garnish
- 48 maraschino cherries with stems
- nonstick baking spray (with flour) or mini parchment cups
In a large bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Spray a Good Cook 48-Cup Mini Muffin Tin generously with nonstick baking spray. Spoon a small amount of the graham mixture into the bottom of each cup. Press the crust down firmly with your fingers. In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar together until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs, beating until well incorporated. Fold in 1/4 cup sprinkles. Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake for 17-21 minutes, or just until the center of the cheesecakes is set. Remove and cool completely. Just before serving, fill an OodleTip icing bag with whipped topping. Pipe on cheesecakes and garnish with rainbow sprinkles and a cherry.