This Korean Beef is a quick, easy and flavorful meal prep favorite. Sweet and spicy Korean beef comes together with kimchi cauliflower rice and a seasoned cucumber salad for a tasty meal that’s ready in under 20 minutes. Korean Beef Skillet is a healthy, quick, low-carb alternative to ordering takeout.
We love that this recipe packs in delicious flavors along with balanced nutrition. Prepare it on Sunday and have Korean Beef Skillet Meal Prep at the ready for busy weeknights. Simply reheat and enjoy a healthy and delicious dinner in minutes. What could be better than that?
Get started with a GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl and a GoodCook Deep Sauté Pan. Once prepped, the beef, seasoned cucumbers and cauliflower rice fit perfectly in a GoodCook 3 Compartment Meal Prep Container. One compartment fits the stir-fry beef, a second compartment fits the cauliflower rice, and a third section is the perfect size for the seasoned cucumbers.
Here are all the steps you’ll need to get this tasty, flavorful meal prep into containers for the week:
Skillet Stir Fry
- In a GoodCook Deep Sauté Pan, heat 1 Tablespoon sesame oil over medium-high heat. Cook and crumble the ground beef until browned.
- Stir in ginger, chili-garlic paste, brown sugar and soy sauce. Cook until heated, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the beef to the 1-cup section of the GoodCook meal prep container.
- Garnish with half of the green onions.
Quick Cucumber Salad
- This recipe calls for 2 cups of sliced cucumber. Use a sharp GoodCook Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife to make quick work of the cutting.
- In a GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl, combine the cucumbers with 1 Tbsp sesame oil and sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the seasoned cucumbers to the second 1-cup section of a GoodCook meal prep container.
“Better than Fried Rice” Riced Cauliflower
- There are 3 ways to get riced cauliflower for this recipe: you can make it, you can buy it fresh in the produce section of some grocery stores (like Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods), or you can buy it in the frozen aisle of some grocery stores.
- To make riced cauliflower: wash and thoroughly dry the head of cauliflower. Cut the head into small pieces and transfer to a food processor with a grater attachment. Pulse until the cauliflower resembles rice-like pieces.
- If you plan to store the fresh riced cauliflower, use a resealable freezer bag and store it in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- To cook the riced cauliflower for this recipe: Add 1 Tablespoon oil to a GoodCook Deep Sauté Pan and heat to medium-high. Toss in the riced cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and add in the kimchi and 1/2 cup green onions. Transfer the cauliflower rice into the 2-cup section of a GoodCook meal prep container.
With GoodCook, this flavorful meal prep comes together quickly and easily. From the GoodCook Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife to GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowls to the GoodCook Deep Sauté Pan, GoodCook has all of the bakeware, cookware and kitchen accessories you need to get started. Are you ready to get this irresistible Korean Beef Skillet prepped?
Prep & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Korean Beef Meal Prep
- 2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp chili-garlic paste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup kimchi
- 2 1/2 cups cooked cauliflower rice
- Salt and pepper
In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp sesame oil over medium-high heat. Cook and crumble ground beef until browned. Stir in ginger, chili-garlic paste, brown sugar and soy sauce. Cook until heated, about 2 minutes. Transfer to 1-cup section of meal prep container. Garnish with half of the green onions.
In a medium bowl, toss cucumbers with 1 Tbsp sesame oil and sesame seeds. Salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to second 1-cup section of meal prep container.
In a large bowl, toss together kimchi, cauliflower rice and 1/2 cup green onions. Spoon into 2-cup section of meal prep container.