If autumn parties are your favorite part of fall, then this clever idea is going to have you digging the DIY! In just a few simple steps, you can make a supercute cooler out of a pumpkin. We’ve got everything you need–including the perfect supplies–to make this easy party prop in minutes. Check out the video below, then purchase the supplies from our shopping list (you can ship them straight to your front door via Amazon!) and make your own Pumpkin Cooler. It’s the perfect way to turn any table into a celebration station!
What You’ll Need
Picking the perfect pumpkin isn’t the most important part of this cute party craft. Having the right sized bowl set and simple scooping tools will also make quick work of the prep time. So grab everything on the list below before you begin. When prepared with the proper supplies, you can make your own Pumpkin Cooler in less than 15 minutes!
- 1 Large Pumpkin
- Good Cook Serrated Nonstick Bread Knife
- Good Cook Touch 4-piece Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Good Cook 3-Piece Touch Non-Slip Mixing Bowl Set
- 1 (5 pound) bag of ice
- 6+ beverage bottles
What To Do
- Slice 2-3″ from the top of the pumpkin with the extra-large Good Cook Nonstick Bread Knife.
- Scoop the seeds from the center of the pumpkin with the sturdy-edged Good Cook Touch Stainless Steel Measuring Cups.
- Find the perfect fit with any one of the Good Cook 3-Piece Touch Non-Slip Mixing Bowls.
- Fill the bottom of the bowl with ice.
- Place glass bottles gently inside the bowl.
- Fill with ice, serve and enjoy!
Did You Make This Cute Craft?