If a perfect dessert exists, this may be it. Gooey marshmallows, melty peanut butter cups, and salty pretzels sit atop moist and delicious brownies. All nestled in a cast iron skillet, this prep-ahead goodie is placed on the grill just when sweet tooth cravings start to hit. Dig in your spoon and prepare to be wowed by rich, salty, and sweet flavors coming together in every insanely good bite. This will quickly become a new summer favorite.
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Graham it up. Give it traditional graham flavor by swapping out the pretzels for an equal amount of graham animal cookies.
- Brownie A La Mode. Break out a gallon of vanilla ice cream and top each serving with a scoop.
- Candy Bar Lottery. We’re partial to PB cups, but sub in your favorite candy bar to customize. Snickers, Twix, Rolos – you decide!
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like a Good Cook 10” Cast Iron Skillet, Good Cook 3-piece Mixing Spoons Set, and the Good Cook Touch 11” Whisk? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Grilled Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownie S'mores
A rich and indulgent summer dessert that's prepped ahead of time and heated on the grill. Everyone will love this ooey, gooey, chocolatey treat!
- 1 (10 oz) pouch brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- Nonstick baking spray
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup mini pretzel twists
- 2/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups
Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray four Good Cook Mini Cast Iron Skillets with nonstick baking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together brownie mix, egg, oil and water. Spoon into prepared cast iron skillets. Bake for 13-16 minutes, until the center of each brownie sets.
Top with mini marshmallows, pretzel twists and peanut butter cups. Place skillets on a grill heated to medium-high. Cover and cook until marshmallows are toasted and golden.
*Prep this dessert ahead of time, by baking the brownies, then topping. When it’s time to grill, just cook and enjoy!