A summer favorite, fresh corn is brimming from barrels at roadside stands and local farmer’s markets. This season we’ve taken our bounty, fired up the grill, and charred each golden stalk to smoky perfection. We didn’t stop there, though. With a few sprigs of fresh herbs, some salty parmesan, and softened butter, we mixed up a bit of culinary magic. A big schmear of this incredible compound butter on your grilled corn is out-of-this-world good. We dare you to try it!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Cilantro Lime. Use cilantro as your herb of choice, add in zest from 1 lime, plus 1 teaspoon lime juice, and swap out parmesan for Queso fresco.
- Bacon Chive. Use fresh chives for your herb and add in 2 strips of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Sriracha. Kick it up a notch with 2 Tablespoons Sriracha. Use chopped chives or green onions, and omit the parmesan.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the PROfreshionals Herb Mincer, the Good Cook Barbeque Corn Grilling Basket with Handle, and the Good Cook Classic Corn Picks? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Grilled Corn with Herbed Parmesan Butter
- 4 cobs corn
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (dill, basil, cilantro and/or parsley)
- 1/2 cup Challenge Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- Pinch salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Hull and clean corn. Brush with olive oil. Place in a Good Cook Barbecue Corn Grilling Basket with Handle. Grill over a hot grill until tender and slightly charred.
With a GoodCook Herb Mincer, mince herbs until finely chopped. Place into a medium mixing bowl with Challenge Butter, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
Slather butter atop cooked corn. If desired, garnish with an additional sprinkling of parmesan. Enjoy!