Greek Chicken Meal Prep combines Mediterranean flavors into a healthy, easy and wholesome meal. Seasoned baked chicken is paired with a cucumber, tomato and onion salad along with your favorite Greek add-ins. You’ll love this quick and easy Greek Chicken Meal Prep for lunch or a light dinner.
Get you out of your lunch rut with delicious Greek-inspired flavors that come together in a healthy and nutritious grab-and-go meal. This Greek Chicken meal prep is packed with protein and healthy veggies for a low-carb, energizing lunch. Bring it to the office or enjoy it at home. Prep the Greek chicken and salad on Sunday and you’ll have a satisfying and tasty lunch all week long.
This nutritious and tasty meal fits perfectly in a GoodCook 2 compartment Rectangular Meal Prep Container. One compartment fits the aromatic chicken, and the other compartment is the perfect size for the Greek salad. That’s all you need for a healthy, well-rounded lunch!
Baking Chicken on a Sheet pan
- This recipe starts with diced chicken, so you’ll need a strong knife for cutting. We love the GoodCook Touch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife, which is sharp and sturdy, perfect for this task. Make sure to disinfect and clean your knife and cutting surface after working with raw chicken.
- In a GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl, combine the chicken with garlic, oil, lemon zest and oregano, tossing to coat.
- Line a GoodCook 13×9” Baking Sheet with foil for easy clean-up, and bake the chicken for 15-18 minutes, or until cooked through.
Preparing the Salad
- In a large GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids, toss together the cucumber, tomatoes and onion.
- In a medium GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, couscous, chickpeas, olives, feta and parsley.
- Combine the chickpea mixture with the cucumbers and tomatoes in the large bowl.
- This salad can be stored in a large GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids in the fridge, or portioned out in the meal prep containers.
We love how quickly this delicious meal comes together, and you will too! GoodCook has all of the bakeware, cookware, and kitchen accessories to get started on this Greek chicken meal prep. Are you ready to prep a week’s worth of lunches?
Prep & Share
If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Greek Chicken Meal Prep
In a medium bowl, combine 1 Tbsp olive oil, garlic, diced chicken, lemon zest and oregano. Salt and pepper lightly. Spread chicken in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes, until cooked through.
In a medium bowl, toss together 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, couscous, chickpeas, olives, feta and parsley.
In a large bowl, toss together cucumber, tomatoes and onion
Heat oven to 400 degrees.