The can opener is an essential kitchen tool, ready to open everything from canned tuna to plum tomatoes. With the GoodCook Safe-Cut Can Opener, you’ll always have a reliable way to safely and efficiently cut tin cans with ease. This best-selling kitchen gadget has no exposed blade, and cuts along the side of the can, leaving safe edges after cutting. The stylish, streamlined look is perfect in any kitchen, and every cook should own a GoodCook Safe-Cut Can Opener.
Here’s why we love the GoodCook Safe-Cut Can Opener:
- Patented design leaves smooth, safe edges after cutting
- This best-selling kitchen gadget has no exposed blade, and cuts along the side of the can, leaving no sharp edges.
- Cutting wheel never touches the food; reducing the risk of cross contamination.
- Heavy duty chrome construction
- Safe and easy to use
- Streamlined design looks great in any kitchen
Here’s How To Use the GoodCook Safe-Cut Can Opener:
Simply attach the metal wheel of the GoodCook Safe-Cut Can Opener to the top of your can. Twist the handle of the can opener, continuing all the way around the can before stopping. Once cut, twist a half turn back to release the can opener. To clean, rinse in warm, soapy water and towel dry.
We’re all for quick and easy weeknight recipes that swap out chopping and dicing for canned food. The GoodCook Safe-Cut Can Opener is ready to rescue a busy weeknight by swiftly opening a bevy of canned goods. Here are some sweet and savory recipes to get you started:
- 3 Can Cowboy Caviar – Canned black eyed peas, diced tomatoes, and corn are tossed in a tangy Italian dressing for this quick and easy dip.
- 3 Can Chili – Canned beans, corn, and fire-roasted tomatoes come together in this easy and satisfying chili recipe.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Baked Beans With Pork– The stars of this delicious crockpot baked bean recipe are the canned baked beans and fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Mango Avocado Salsa– Canned black beans and corn add southwest style to this sweet and spicy salsa.
- Magic Pumpkin Pan Pie– With 2 cans of pumpkin puree and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, this incredible pie makes its own crust as it bakes.
- Caramel Apple Pie Cake– Made with 2 cans of apple pie filling and 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk, this delicious autumn cake is perfect for tailgating, potlucks, or family gatherings.
Buy it Now
We think you’ll love the GoodCook Safe Cut Can Opener. With a cutting wheel that never touches food, safe edges after cutting, and a streamlined design, there’s no reason to own another can opener!