1. First make the dough: In a large stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment combine flour, cinnamon, sugar, salt and yeast.
2. In a separate jug, add the butter, water and milk then melt together in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
3. Add the eggs into the dry ingredients.
4. With the machine on medium speed, add in the eggs and slowly
stream in the wet ingredients allowing it to absorb into the flour and form a dough. Don’t add in the liquid all at once, hold a little back allowing the dough to fully absorb the liquid. If it seems dry add the rest of the liquid, otherwise you can discard it.
5. Allow the dough to knead on medium speed for 6-8 minutes. Transfer the dough to a large bowl lightly greased with flavorless oil. Cover with cling wrap and proof until the dough has doubled in size, about 1 1⁄2 hours.
6. Once the dough has risen, knock the air out in the bowl then transfer to a lightly floured surface.
7. Roll out the dough to 18 inches by 12 inches and brush with butter. Dust over cinnamon sugar.
8. Next, use a GoodCook pizza cutter to cut the dough lengthwise into 2×6-inch strips to create the cinnamon roll shape.
9. Butter a GoodCook 10″ Cast Iron Skillet and set aside.
10. For a more detailed explanation of the cinnamon roll assembly I suggest you watch the video.
11. To assemble the giant cinnamon roll, take one of the 6″ strips and roll it up into a spiral shape, place it in the center of the GoodCook 10″ Cast Iron Skillet. Next using the other strips of dough continue wrapping the remaining strips around until you have formed one large cinnamon roll.
12. Once your giant cinnamon roll is assembled in the skillet, allow it to proof once more for an additional 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the top has risen.
13. Preheat your oven to 400oF (200oC) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
14. While the skillet cinnamon roll is in the oven make the glaze:
15. In a large bowl combine the soft cream cheese, milk, vanilla and powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
16. Remove the giant cinnamon roll skillet from the oven and allow to cool just slightly before pouring over the glaze.
17. Once room temperature, slice into 10 slices and serve.
Cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.